Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Purposely bumped into a tallfag

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
This 6'1-2 mid 30s tallfag was blocking the narrow path forward with his frame and bag to the side so I pushed my way through by pushing his body and bag just enough so I could walk forward.

He muttered some swear words and I left swiftly.

Users who are viewing this thread
Fallenleaves, Waco, Oroborus, WØLF
... and 2 more.

:feelswhat:

Don't you think saying "excuse me, sir" would be less awkward

This 6'1-2 mid 30s tallfag was blocking the narrow path forward with his frame and bag to the side so I pushed my way through by pushing his body and bag just enough so I could walk forward.

He muttered some swear words and I left swiftly.
"Tallfag". 6'1 is not tallfag by any measure.

6'3-6'4s are tallfags.

Absolute state of tallfags.is
I'm making the judgement by inspecting height distributions. No way is 6'1 anything in Tinder for example.

After all over 6'7'' basketballers are rampant.

A woman bragged me how her son was over 6'11'' and playing basketball,

I'm making the judgement by inspecting height distributions. No way is 6'1 anything in Tinder for example.

After all over 6'7'' basketballers are rampant.
Cope

Not a nigger kike worshipper, pass
Is this a n-word for you, dude?

He is over 7 feet. And he plays in NBA.

1zGbi8.png

I mean passive aggressively pushing through some random dude minding his own business and then scuttling off with your tail between your legs is pretty gay.

One time I bumped into a 6'5 curry FOB and he felt as light as a feather. I could probably knock him out in 10 seconds, yet the foids that were with him were flocking around him. His male friend there was 5'10 and had a decent built, but the foids ignored him.

One time I bumped into a 6'5 curry FOB and he felt as light as a feather. I could probably knock him out in 10 seconds, yet the foids that were with him were flocking around him. His male friend there was 5'10 and had a decent built, but the foids ignored him.
Giga based, that 5'10 guy is a cuck