Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory pussy is not real

• Thread starter EngelCallDell19
  • Start date
EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

mentally broken by yukari akiyama's nonexistence
★★★★★
its pretty obvious but it took me a long to time realize this, pussy is not real the only "proof" that we've seen of pussy is online what if its fake or something? where is the proof that getting laid or pussy is a real thing? its a lie that we are created from impregnating pussies, we are all created by a cloud called midguard that produces babies like a chinese sweat shop.

its not real for you

Rh9p5i40cjna1

its pretty obvious but it took me a long to time realize this, pussy is not real the only "proof" that we've seen of pussy is online what if its fake or something? where is the proof that getting laid or pussy is a real thing? its a lie that we are created from impregnating pussies, we are all created by a cloud called midguard that produces babies like a chinese sweat shop.
You are right

No pussy for your face.

I can tell prostitution is illegal in your country. Nuke that shithole already.

Empiricismmaxxing.

Empiricismmaxxing.
i say something like that is not real cause i've never seen it and everyone (at least not here) would call me schizo but atheism derived from that and a lot of people believe it :society:

i say something like that is not real cause i've never seen it and everyone (at least not here) would call me schizo but atheism derived from that and a lot of people believe it
Really makes one think indeed.

Atheism is even worse tbh, because supernatural is a sine qua non condition to natural. Natural can't be the first cause of natural (or else we get an endless loop of "and who created that?) and things can't have existed forever (entropy, thermodynamics, etc).

Supernatural origin to natural= God.

The specific things religions claim, like the virgin birth of Jesus for an example, are a matter of faith and trusting the testimony of the apostles, etc, but believing in God as defined in the line above isn't. You can infer it.

Really makes one think indeed.

Atheism is even worse tbh, because supernatural is a sine qua non condition to natural. Natural can't be the first cause of natural (or else we get an endless loop of "and who created that?) and things can't have existed forever (entropy, thermodynamics, etc).

Supernatural origin to natural= God.

The specific things religions claim, like the virgin birth of Jesus for an example, are a matter of faith and trusting the testimony of the apostles, etc, but believing in God as defined in the line above isn't. You can infer it.
:bigbrain: