Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Putin triggers a Reddit foid and reminds her of abusive Chad ex with gaslighting and victim blaming

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
BBAD3559 DEF0 4DCE BB0F E2EC754B3AE6

:feelskek::feelshaha::feelsokman:

Foids watching global geopolitics like: “Omg this reminds me of the dark triad Chad who fucked me in every hole and made me cum viscerally:foidSoy::foidSoy:

Everything relates back to their sex lives, it's all they are most of the time.

It's funny because this geopolitics shit is not that deep. Jewkraine has natural gas, farmland, warm water seaports and some russian population. Putin wants it as lebensraum. Nothing to do with this stupid muh psychoanalysis garbage.

i am fucking glad that sir putin triggers that fucking foid. and i hope her next relationship the abuse gets worst

Everything has to relate to her loose cunt somehow:feelsugh:

kek foids always try to get attention thru any means

Just fucking lol at this retardation and victimization

i am fucking glad that sir putin triggers that fucking foid. and i hope her next relationship the abuse gets worst

nothing gives me more joy than a hole getting beaten or murdered (in call of duty)

It's funny because this geopolitics shit is not that deep. Jewkraine has natural gas, farmland, warm water seaports and some russian population. Putin wants it as lebensraum. Nothing to do with this stupid muh psychoanalysis garbage.
This. It’s purely for resources, but normtards are so steeped in therapy culture that everything has to be a 4D chess match about muh trauma

u basically just called him Hitler :feelsmage:

:feelsthink:

THIS FKN WHORES ALWAYS RETURN ALL THINGS TO THEIR FUCKING CUMDUMPSTER PUSSY WHICH SERVED AS A BALL DRAINER FOR CHAD, WHAT A NUISSANCE CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN ME WHY NO ONE CAN PURGE THE MAJORITY OF THESE CREATURES FROM OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET AND THE REMAINDER WILL THEN ALWAYS CONTINUE TO MAKE THE HUMAN PART OF THE WORLD LIVE BUT WILL BE UNDER SUBJECT TO SLAVERY :feelsaww: (in my imagination of course)

The only thing worse than subhuman asiatic r*ssians and their pointless copewar is seeing foids respond to it. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back