Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Q: Were Medieval Kings' Court Jesters Chad lights, or Incels?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Let's say you were a short poor low normie that had a talent---juggling, improv, acting, strumming, mime, magician,etc

Did your access to the King mean you could ascend and reproduce?

Or did women disdain you, just like they do today with Jesters, BFF, ?
Download 1

Last edited:
Jestermaxxing didn't work back then, and it doesn't work now
Just saying. The only form of entertainment was music, horses, and jesters.

I bet some jesters were pretty powerful.

If you had the king's ear, you could deffo get a wife.

And run fame game

It depends on the jester they employed. The prized jesters, by the kings/royalty, were those with deformities such as dwarfism, marfans syndrome, severe ugliness , and the like. The physical depiction are fairly accurate of jesters.. But I guess It varies. Some were advisers to the king, some were there just to be beaten for comedic relief, others were purely messenger and used to break the news(often humorously, so as to not upset the king) and could have been killed in response to the news they brought the king had he not liked it. The were statusmaxxed to hell, so I doubt they were incel since they provided more for foids than the common folks /plebs if that answers your question

I once viewed a video on the subject and the yt narrator read an excerpt from, I believe, King Henry VIII journal which stated he once paid one of the jesters with several acres of land for farting, jumping, and then whistling once he fell. So the comments here saying jestermaxxing didn’t work aren’t too accurate.
It worked.....until it didn't work.

Hazardous occupation.