Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Qatari citizenship laws are absolutely based and should be adopted by Europe

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

https://dohanews.co/path-qatari-citizenship/

In the paper, Babar, associate director for research at Georgetown’s Center for International and Regional Studies, documented the stringent prerequisites for naturalized Qataris, which include:

Residing in Qatar for 25 successive years, and not resided outside the country for more than two consecutive months during any one of those 25 years;

Living in Qatar legally during the duration of that period;

Having a sufficient means of income generation;

Maintaining a good reputation, demonstrating good behavior and not committing any criminal act or act of “moral turpitude;” and

Having a fair command of the Arabic language.

“It’s a really sensitive issue. Granting citizenship to foreigners is not something which is popular, particularly given there is such a concern about the minoritization of the local population.”

Basically "No Arab genocide" - Arabs.

The number of naturalized Qatari citizens is also unknown. However, the group is likely to be small, as the law stipulates that a maximum of 50 foreigners may be granted citizenship through naturalization each year.

Meanwhile my stupid country allowed over a hundred thousand foreigners in, the municipality where I previously lived only had a few thousand residents. While White people are actively being pushed out of our countries (I'm including anyone of European ancestry, most of these immigrants have 0 connection to Europe, at least Latin Americans share our culture and Y chromosomes).

"Currently, a child born to a Qatari mother and a non-Qatari father does not receive citizenship."

The Netherlands had this too until the 1980's, this basically if a toilet decides to passportmax to get foreign Chad dick over a native incel she will be punished by having a child not share her nationality and all the benefits that come with it.

Inceldom is caused by minimising the negative consequences of letting toilets follow female nature, restricting citizenship to children born and recognised to fathers would discourage toilets from seeking foreign men, now imagine this law but tied to a mandatory DNA test.

Imagine if a single Western country had an Arabian country's citizenship laws. We should create a law that people can only be Dutch citizens if they can trace their ancestry to Dutch people from the Netherlands who have lived here prior to 1945, that way we could finally deport all foreigners. The mutts would gradually disappear as their descendants would successively become Whiter in a few generations (not unlike the Italian community in China during Marco Polo's time, they're all Chinese now).

All of Europe should adopt this "Solution 1945" and save our continent from the foreign horde.

Based Qatar my country should walk in their foot steps

View attachment 934355

https://dohanews.co/path-qatari-citizenship/

In the paper, Babar, associate director for research at Georgetown’s Center for International and Regional Studies, documented the stringent prerequisites for naturalized Qataris, which include:

Residing in Qatar for 25 successive years, and not resided outside the country for more than two consecutive months during any one of those 25 years;

Living in Qatar legally during the duration of that period;

Having a sufficient means of income generation;

Maintaining a good reputation, demonstrating good behavior and not committing any criminal act or act of “moral turpitude;” and

Having a fair command of the Arabic language.

“It’s a really sensitive issue. Granting citizenship to foreigners is not something which is popular, particularly given there is such a concern about the minoritization of the local population.”

Basically "No Arab genocide" - Arabs.

The number of naturalized Qatari citizens is also unknown. However, the group is likely to be small, as the law stipulates that a maximum of 50 foreigners may be granted citizenship through naturalization each year.

Meanwhile my stupid country allowed over a hundred thousand foreigners in, the municipality where I previously lived only had a few thousand residents. While White people are actively being pushed out of our countries (I'm including anyone of European ancestry, most of these immigrants have 0 connection to Europe, at least Latin Americans share our culture and Y chromosomes).

"Currently, a child born to a Qatari mother and a non-Qatari father does not receive citizenship."

The Netherlands had this too until the 1980's, this basically if a toilet decides to passportmax to get foreign Chad dick over a native incel she will be punished by having a child not share her nationality and all the benefits that come with it.

Inceldom is caused by minimising the negative consequences of letting toilets follow female nature, restricting citizenship to children born and recognised to fathers would discourage toilets from seeking foreign men, now imagine this law but tied to a mandatory DNA test.

Imagine if a single Western country had an Arabian country's citizenship laws. We should create a law that people can only be Dutch citizens if they can trace their ancestry to Dutch people from the Netherlands who have lived here prior to 1945, that way we could finally deport all foreigners. The mutts would gradually disappear as their descendants would successively become Whiter in a few generations (not unlike the Italian community in China during Marco Polo's time, they're all Chinese now).

All of Europe should adopt this "Solution 1945" and save our continent from the foreign horde.
Everything in the west is kiked up, Based post

Just be a richfag living in Sandniggeristan your whole life theory.

Based. I only think 25 years is way too long - demanding that people have the basic decency to learn your language properly already filters out most foreigners anyway. 5 years would make more sense. Given how awful some countries are, it would suck if you were born in a hellhole and wanted to emigrate to a country with proper laws and no corruption only to be met with "just stay here until you become middle-aged to be considered one of us".

Just be a richfag living in Sandniggeristan your whole life theory.
The point isn't to geomaxx to Qatar but to learn from it how a country should filter its citizens.

The point isn't to geomaxx to Qatar but to learn from it how a country should filter its citizens.
Yes, I understand, I'm just posting shit.

The requirements are too strict. You can make them lax to filter out people by education, capital, and work skills, and reduce the years of residence necessary to encourage high quality immigration to bolster the weak points in your country's workforce.

The Qatari's want to maintain their national, ethnic, and cultural identity. I get it.

The requirements are too strict. You can make them lax to filter out people by education, capital, and work skills, and reduce the years of residence necessary to encourage high quality immigration to bolster the weak points in your country's workforce.
I agree.

Based. Especially the children of non-qatari father not getting citizenship

Yeah I wish, being a deportation officer or border patrol sounds like a fun job too.

Sand niggers only have these laws so that only Sand niggers can get the oil NEETbux while the curry slaves do all the work. It’s not sustainable because when the oil runs out you will just have a bunch of lazy sand niggers who don’t know how to do anything

Tbh I support ethnics race mixing with whites

Aren't you a gook? What do you care?

As long as shitnic blood exists there is no improvement. White bloodlines must be proliferated, ethnic ones eradicated
No is curry men should have half white children with white women. That way our kids look better than being 100% curry. Also our parents will be happier knowing we have light skinned babies

No is curry men should have half white children with white women. That way our kids look better than being 100% curry. Also our parents will be happier knowing we have light skinned babies
Too many curries for this and not enough whites. And in general, curry blood is a biological pollutant that other races would do good to avoid

damn , i wish the rest of the EU had laws like this
if i want to move to any shithole i need to know the language, being a doctor and shit
while the average north african just needs to get on a boat and can get welfare without knowing a single word, since a white woman will fill out his papers