Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee QQ about novcels

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
once its november 2018 and the new novcels come rolling in then they will be called novcels right? would this be the first time xmonthcel can be used as an insult towards the novcels of 2017. novcel will most likely be said just like maycels or junecels as 2018novcels is too long and not catchy enough. brace yourself veterans!

My first account is from november so I guess I can post here as well

I guess we could just call them 2k18 novcels / novembercels or gen2novembercels

Its the most straightforward way and everyone would understand it

giphy.gif

My first account is from november so I guess I can post here as well

I guess we could just call them 2k18 novcels / novembercels or gen2novembercels

Its the most straightforward way and everyone would understand it

but like i said its long and not so catchy so most would stick to novcels

oh look its section ratio tile

autistic thread tbh,
they could be called the neonovcels

We can just call them NewNovcels

i suppose. despite being a novcel myself i kind of want it to be a yearly thing where when its your month you get shit on and you do the same thing to others when its their month. it would be a cool inside tradition.

Man you guys sure love jerking one another off with your gatekeeping.

i suppose. despite being a novcel myself i kind of want it to be a yearly thing where when its your month you get shit on and you do the same thing to others when its their month. it would be a cool inside tradition.
It wouldnt make much sense because 2017cels are the veterans. Shitting on maycels/junecels only happens because they are the newfags

It wouldnt make much sense because 2017cels are the veterans. Shitting on maycels/junecels only happens because they are the newfags

i know its just a tradition

tfw not a nov7'er :feelsbadman:

it's cope if you think the forum is gonna still be here by then
enjoy it while it lasts :feelsrope:
they are coming for us

it's cope if you think the forum is gonna still be here by then
enjoy it while it lasts :feelsrope:
they are coming for us
You're good maycel because you're a postmaxxer

If you're not a novcel you're fakecel. in fact if you didn't join on or prior to november 10, 2017, you're a fakecel.

If you're not a novcel you're fakecel. in fact if you didn't join on or prior to november 10, 2017, you're a fakecel.

JFL so the deadline is nov10 the exact day you joined. selective convenience at its finest.

Man you guys sure love jerking one another off with your gatekeeping.
jfl maycel= gaycel

Honestly no matter what fucking month it is MAYCEL will always equal GAYCEL, I seriously think they have been the lowest iq cels to join tbh. Bunch of blue pilled cucks kek.

If you have under 1604 posts you're a fakecel.

jfl maycel= gaycel

Honestly no matter what fucking month it is MAYCEL will always equal GAYCEL, I seriously think they have been the lowest iq cels to join tbh. Bunch of blue pilled cucks kek.

I dunno, febcels seem pretty retarded to me, if I had to generalize.

you'll never be novcel, tell us in 100 words or less how that makes you feel
I've been a lurker sine Dec so I'm fine kek.

Now you'll always be gaycel tell us how that makes you feel kek its over boyo you're month was the worst month

you'll never be novcel, tell us in 100 words or less how that makes you feel
nigga you are arguing with someone who's only criticism of you is that you joined in the wrong month, you can't make any progress against 'em, give up lol

I've been a lurker sine Dec so I'm fine kek.

Now you'll always be gaycel tell us how that makes you feel kek its over boyo you're month was the worst month

I'm technically an aprilcel if we're going by lurk age.

I'm coo' with being maycel 'cause anyone who honestly judges someone by their registration age is an elitist faggot worthy of being ignored

nigga you are arguing with someone who's only criticism of you is that you joined in the wrong month, you can't make any progress against 'em, give up lol

Can't help it, too bored.

inb4 someone calls you a gaycel

You're not a gaycel :feelsokman: cause you put in work. One of the only maycels I like.

I'm technically an aprilcel if we're going by lurk age.

I'm coo' with being maycel 'cause anyone who honestly judges someone by their registration age is an elitist faggot worthy of being ignored

Can't help it, too bored.

inb4 someone calls you a gaycel
only gaycels click ignore kek

only gaycels click ignore kek

Wait, there's an ignore function? I had no idea, I wasn't referring to it specifically. I won't use it 'cause I need to distract myself from work and you're helping. <3

Wait, there's an ignore function? I had no idea, I wasn't referring to it specifically. I won't use it 'cause I need to distract myself from work and you're helping. <3
:heart: