Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Qu

E

eclipse

Recruit
★★
is

Last edited:
i'm so sick of you all you do is post about height if we ever meet irl i'm taking a hammer to your knees

i'm so sick of you all you do is post about height if we ever meet irl i'm taking a hammer to your knees
why you bother to respond dude? ill block you,you block me. the feeling it’s mutual

why you bother to respond dude? ill block you,you block me. the feeling it’s mutual
do i look like a faggot redditor to you? do i look like i enjoy watching a large black fuck my wife as i jerk off in the corner? i'm not blocking anyone buddy

do i look like a faggot redditor to you? do i look like i enjoy watching a large black fuck my wife as i jerk off in the corner? i'm not blocking anyone buddy
based
eclipse has a black friend that fucks his wife every night

@wgm24 pretty gay fantasy ngl

is being tall attractive to a girl the same way as girl with small waist and wide hips is attractive to a man?

i just want to know the cold truth,that guy derek,moreplatesmoredates,made a video of him wearing shoe lifts and that guy is 6 foot i think,that saying something
He knows it’s over for 6 footcels in 2022