Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Queen Elizabeth put on 2 weeks bed rest. Britbongs it's FUCKING HAPPENING

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

We have US politics on this forum all the time. This is worth posting. The UK might be about to lose a Queen they've had around since Dubya Dubya Too. The face of 20th century England, I think. What happens next?

It would be nice to have a rest from taking a rest

Her entire family tree is wishing she'd hurry up and die.

Reminder that this frail woman commands power over a fifth of the world.

Her mother survived till 100

Based, Chadstralia can become a republic and my tax dollars can stop going to royals having sex parties
That won't happen. The next monarch will rule australia

I thought those people were already demoted to decorative pieces.

If she dies before me, I've completed my lifes only goal - the rest is just bonus :smonk:

This is worth posting.
Screenshot 2021 01 25 at 210737

Based. Hopefully the brits realize the wonders of republicanism.

I’d reckon December will be an interesting month for the queen

Reminder that this frail woman commands power over a fifth of the world.

She doesn't command over anything.
European "monarchs" are decorative pieces, like @ControlledInsanity said.

Based, Chadstralia can become a republic and my tax dollars can stop going to royals having sex parties
Tell that to "Canadians", this will convince them to join own Union!

Tell that to "Canadians", this will convince them to join own Union!
In Commonwealth countries it’s mostly foids who support the monarchy. They are low IQ and support it because there are monarchies in fairy tales. This is what keeps bullshit stories about royals in the news, foids love that shit

Looks like this is it. Sooner than we expect the is going to kick the bucket.

Wtf does the Royal family even do? Do they have jobs?

I should be made king

I wonder who has the photos of her with jizz on her face, you know this bitch was gagging on incest cock for years.

She doesn't command over anything.
European "monarchs" are decorative pieces, like @ControlledInsanity said.

Greta Aspergers doesn't technically command anything, but the world listens to her. She has influence in other ways. The Queen deals in that kind of influence.

Wtf does the Royal family even do? Do they have jobs?
They leech welfare from the taxslaves. They do it far more efficiently and on a much wider scale than your average welfare recipient.

They leech welfare from the taxslaves. They do it far more efficiently and on a much wider scale than your average welfare recipient.

That's another thing. They're rich as balls. You can be a nobody in this family and still fuck kidnapped schoolchildren on a mysterious island no one will search.

Damn that's like the ultimate NEET family. JFL @ not being royalty in 2021.

Doesn't your "country" want to stay loyal to the Brits to avoid being annexed by us?

She'll be alright.

She just needs a few extra swigs of baby blood

Doesn't your "country" want to stay loyal to the Brits to avoid being annexed by us?
lmao like the brits would give two shits about Canada being annexed by America. They didn't give two shits about Canada being subservient Chinese property.

lmao like the brits would give two shits about Canada being annexed by America. They didn't give two shits about Canada being subservient Chinese property.
True. The UK cared before the World Wars. But why now doesn't "Canada" join the U.S. or have the U.S. take over "Canada" and just let that country exist?

Do "Canadians" still see themselves as British subjects or do they see themselves as independently "Canadian" just like how Americans are independent from Britain?

True. The UK cared before the World Wars. But why now doesn't "Canada" join the U.S. or have the U.S. take over "Canada" and just let that country exist?

Do "Canadians" still see themselves as British subjects or do they see themselves as independently "Canadian" just like how Americans are independent from Britain?
They've seen themselves as independent for decades, maybe even over a century. No one hails the queen and it's only the media that ever cared if Queen Liz even emerged from her coffin to visit this supposed nation.

They've seen themselves as independent for decades, maybe even over a century. No one hails the queen and it's only the media that ever cared if Queen Liz even emerged from her coffin to visit this supposed nation.
So if "Canadians" don't give two shits about the Queen then why does your "country" still simp for her? And how can they not see themselves as not being any different than the U.S. in that regard since we don't even have the Queen as our monarch (although admittedly there are many Americans who are Anglophiles and follow the royal family, especially now with Meghan Markle as an African-American having married into it) nor are we part of the Commonwealth?

Last edited:
So if "Canadians" don't give two shits about the Queen then why does your "country" still simp for her? And how can they not see themselves as not being any different than the U.S. in that regard since we don't even have the Queen as our monarch (although admittedly there are many Americans who are Anglophiles and follow the royal family, especially now with Meghan Markle as an African-American having married into it) nor are we part of the Commonwealth?
The Queen of England and the UK in general seem to have some sort of cultural tie to Canada, which is why they keep the goofy bitch on our $20 bills and all Canadian change. You'll see sooner than later with the demographic shift from White to Third-Worlder how quickly the Chinese colony of Canada gets rid of anything White in terms of culture. The days of 'simping' for the kraut queen are numbered.

Edit: Also, putting the Queen on Canadian funny money makes Canadians feel cultured for some retarded reason. Canadians are deeply insecure about being inferior to Americans (they are btw) and always want to feel morally superior to the Yanks in any trivial, superficial and nonsensical way. It's part of what makes this country so insufferable - it's allowed to exist by the mercy of more powerful nations like Russia or America, yet Canadians feel like this pity, this mercy is *not* given to them but that they exist for being such 'friendly, great people.'

Last edited:
which is why they keep the goofy bitch on our $20 bills and all Canadian change.
Hey, woah. Isn't insulting the Queen within her realms considered high treason punishable to life imprisonment? Better hope the "RCMP" misses this one.
The Queen of England and the UK in general seem to have some sort of cultural tie to Canada, which is why they keep the goofy bitch on our $20 bills and all Canadian change. You'll see sooner than later with the demographic shift from White to Third-Worlder how quickly the Chinese colony of Canada gets rid of anything White in terms of culture. The days of 'simping' for the kraut queen are numbered.

Edit: Also, putting the Queen on Canadian funny money makes Canadians feel cultured for some retarded reason. Canadians are deeply insecure about being inferior to Americans (they are btw) and always want to feel morally superior to the Yanks in any trivial, superficial and nonsensical way. It's part of what makes this country so insufferable - it's allowed to exist by the mercy of more powerful nations like Russia or America, yet Canadians feel like this pity, this mercy is *not* given to them but that they exist for being such 'friendly, great people.'
On the contrary the fact that "Canada" play money is rainbow-colored and literally made out of plastic puts its legitimacy ruled out, compared to the real, strong and true American greenbacks.

The uniformity of the American dollar and guilloche portraits of the most important men in our democracy represents the use of our currency as the world's reserve currency that everyone can recognize and use as legitimate legal tender.
You'll see sooner than later with the demographic shift from White to Third-Worlder how quickly the Chinese colony of Canada gets rid of anything White in terms of culture. The days of 'simping' for the kraut queen are numbered.
While "Canada" might be turning into India and China 2.0, at least it isn't turning into Mexico 2.0 (because even the nigger here are getting displaced by mass immigrating spics) like what's happening here. At least in "Canada" there will still be plenty of places to retreat and go off-grid to.

Last edited:

she is a cardboard cutout

Will be replaced with a sheboon

Best case scenario she lives to see Christmas.

Well, she lived to see Christmas. The other Elizabeth did not.

But I've been thinking, it would be pretty controversial for Queen Elizabeth to not outlive Betty White. So maybe she does live for a good 4-5 more years.

The vaxx works!

I hope the entire family dies (in metaverse) :feelsdevil:

@Copexodius Maximus thoughts? :feelshmm:

Nothing can kill her.

@Copexodius Maximus thoughts? :feelshmm:
This news is from October lol. Also, she’s the most liked royal by a huge margin, people don’t really like any of the others I think.

This news is from October lol. Also, she’s the most liked royal by a huge margin, people don’t really like any of the others I think.
Even here in America, you have a few who are fanatics and closely follow the British royal family.

I say they are unpatriotic cucks and they should be deported to "Canada". It only exists just for those folks.

Even here in America, you have a few who are fanatics and closely follow the British royal family.

I say they are unpatriotic cucks and they should be deported to "Canada". It only exists just for those folks.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: