Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

question: Does anyone know if it’s possible to become an anonymous writer (with no education) whose articles are published on a website and get paid?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Recently, I’ve been interested in websites like American Renaissance, Metapedia, Arktos, etc. Is it possible to get paid for writing online articles and remaining anonymous? What if I don’t have an education?

Recently, I’ve been interested in websites like American Renaissance, Metapedia, Arktos, etc. Is it possible to get paid for writing online articles and remaining anonymous? What if I don’t have an education?
I've got a really good opportunity for you:

Post your email and email password on my profile, and then email me after I send you my own via your email. Email me a 500 word long essay on American politics, and I might think of sending it to a website I'm payed to write for. I'll send you some money as a reward.

Better hurry tho, clock's ticking.

What about Kindle books? Amazon also has an on demand print service.

I've got a really good opportunity for you:

Post your email and email password on my profile, and then email me after I send you my own via your email. Email me a 500 word long essay on American politics, and I might think of sending it to a website I'm payed to write for. I'll send you some money as a reward.

Better hurry tho, clock's ticking.
Thanks, but I’m not ready to start writing yet. I’m still honing my skills at this point.

Can you just explain to me how that process works though, if you don’t mind?

Thanks, but I’m not ready to start writing yet. I’m still honing my skills at this point.

Can you just explain to me how that process works though, if you don’t mind?
Do you have a ps4 profile or a website/forum you can privately send off this stuff. I don't want to give out my email on here, it's heavily encrypted 'protonmail', but I don't want to take that risk...and I'm sure you feel the same.

I'll explain to you there; I'm not a professional writer myself (just paid, I like to call my line of work 'amature professionalism'), but I have experience in working with various websites to publish stories.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of experience with working with tech, since (a bit of personal info) I actually came from a majority White area in South Africa, all the way back in 1993.
I love to share my passion with fellow writers and I'm affording you that chance.

It might be helpful to 'start the process with me', so when you're ready, you can do it.

Last edited:
I suggest you think long and hard about this.

You don't want to miss out on an opportunity that's been given to you on a silver platter, do you?

Message on my profile tomorrow, and be up for at least 5pm (UK time zone). Keep this website running, and post me what you think.

Do you have a ps4 profile or a website/forum you can privately send off this stuff. I don't want to give out my email on here, it's heavily encrypted 'protonmail', but I don't want to take that risk...and I'm sure you feel the same.

I'll explain to you there; I'm not a professional writer myself (just paid, I like to call my line of work 'amature professionalism'), but I have experience in working with various websites to publish stories.
Yes. I have an account on WritingForums.com

Just look on your laptop tomorrow because I'm too tired to do it now, but I will try and make it happen.

Have you posted anything on the website and what is the post's name (if not please do). It might make the search for your profile easier.

Just look on your laptop tomorrow because I'm too tired to do it now, but I will try and make it happen.

Have you posted anything on the website and what is the post's name (if not please do). It might make the search for your profile easier.
Ok. I just created it a while ago, so I don’t really know how to use it. What kind of posts do people make there?