Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for codercels

laincel

laincel

AI Kurisu is my cope
-
What are the most incel programming languages, technologies or anything cs related? Not looking for a job, just wanting to cope with it, I'm tired of ldaring

Not an incel one, but I really like scheme.

Not an incel one, but I really like scheme.
MIT has good lectures on the language and Programming in general on youtube. Search up "SICP lectures"

MIT has good lectures on the language and Programming in general on youtube. Search up "SICP lectures"
alright thanks brocel. I was planning to read the book since there's too many lectures but I'll watch it

I meant non normie stuff like webdev n shiet
It's fun to learn, which is why I recommend it.

My first language was c++ and it has a lot of uses. The creator of the language wrote some books about it as well. It's difficult to learn though, and Rust is another competitor which is being favored by some companies.

Coding is just a tool and most of time just boring. It's only worthwhile if it produces something at the end.
That being said, if you want to learn programming without any specific reason, I would recommend python.
i already know some normie shit like python, webdev, linux basics, vim, etc. I wanted a new autistic cope to stop rotting without any brain stimulation

as brocel above suggested sicp seems like a good cope :feelsaww:
I will read it to feel superior to average codeniggers in my subhuman shithole

You don't. Python is very complex, although not as much as c++.
Also sicp is overrated. It's ideas are not very useful when developing actual software and it's not taught in MIT anymore.
what can i do with python? I am not good at math for ai and machine learning

Unless there is some specific constraint, there is no reason to not use python. You also don't have to be good at maths for ai/ml. Most of time it's just matter of using some pre-existing model.
You can checkout https://course.fast.ai/ if you are interested in ai/ml. The course is purely about practical use of ai/ml. You don't need maths to go through their course.
ic thanks brocel :feelsokman:
what do you use python for? btw I'm not really interested in ai, only mentioned it because it seemed like python is mainly used for it