Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for gymcel bros

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
So the best that I've had my body was being at around 175 pounds, cut but not big, and at about 5'7".

I could not get thinner than this. I was totally toned and cut, but with low amounts of mass. If I want to get that slightly jacked look and not go overboard, what weight should be my goal? 200? 225?

Post a picture of someone with the body you are trying to achieve, otherwise it's hard to say.

Something like this, maybe a tad bit bigger.

https://goo.gl/images/YmcoLs

https://goo.gl/images/tCG6Mu

I feel gay searching that shit lol incels what have you done to me? LOL but seriously something like that.

I think 200 will be fine for that bodytype. But you aint getting that much clean mass in a short manner lol, this will probobly require a few years of work depending on where you at now.

Dekim said:
I think 200 will be fine for that bodytype. But you aint getting that much clean mass in a short manner lol, this will probobly require a few years of work depending on where you at now.

I'm hoping to do it within two years with steroids. Maybe 3. 

LOL at what I have to do as a man in order to score something decent while wymyn just need to not eat a lot. These are facts but I see cucktears deny it constantly. Men's looksmaxxing is way more difficult. What else is there? She needs her fakeup, sure. Clothes, too, but we also need those. Foids need to admit that they have it easy af in that department.

Sub8Hate said:
I'm hoping to do it within two years with steroids. Maybe 3. 

LOL at what I have to do as a man in order to score something decent while wymyn just need to not eat a lot. These are facts but I see cucktears deny it constantly. Men's looksmaxxing is way more difficult. What else is there? She needs her fakeup, sure. Clothes, too, but we also need those. Foids need to admit that they have it easy af in that department.

You tell me, currently i'm absolutely destroying my health to get skinny ripped so i can slightly increase my chance to attract some asian girl thats 3-4/10