Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [QUESTION] How do we improve personality?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Seriously, I need an answer ASAP. Self explanatory.

just get a hobby bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hunter eyes, Chad jaw, a full head of hair, and refined bone structure... :feelsaww:

Add in a couple inches of height for confidence as well! :feelsclown:

Though in seriousness, look at the halo/horn effects; personality really is a minuscule thing compared to your physical appearance, which foids will use to ascribe certain negative or physical traits on... :feelswhat:

The most bland Chad in the world still mogs a cultured and interesting subhuman, because foids could never think an attractive and tall man could be boring like that. :feelsUgh:

Be someone foids want to hangout with.

The best you can do is be a chill person. It most likely won't get u laid but it will help get friends. The only way personality helps u get laid is if ur naturally very good at talking. Which if ur posting on an incel forum, is probably not the case lol.

I notice a lot of normies tailor their hobbies around shit thats considered "cool". Playing in a band, art, tattoos, DJing etc... this will exponentially increase your chances at getting laid. No woman is gonna wanna fuck a guy whose hobbies are playing world of warcraft and reading obscure Mangas lol

Just be as low inhib as you can, results may vary but if you end up in the sex offender registry it just wasn't meant to be.

Soyboy dance

Social skill maxxing. If you aren't absolutely hideous and have the brain of a normie then you may be able to fake it until you make it. Beauty will naturally guarantee social skills through the halo effect, but there is plenty more to social skills than unchangeable looks. Posture, hairstyle, clothing, white teeth, eye contact, gestures, etc. can all give you that extra edge. Do the research and change what you must, then practice.

Unfortunatley, my autistic retard genes inhibit me from attempting this strategy. Even if I could, years of inceldom and loneliness has twisted my personality into one that is drastically unrelatable to any normie. Perhaps you are different.

Just fuck your GF bro, no need to ask useless silly questions like that.

If you mean how do i stop being a silent autist you dont