Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question to all Weabus?????

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Does being a weabu contribute to your incelism or did your incelism lead to anime cope????? Like did your obsession for lolis lead to becoming an incel or did you turn to anime lusting after you realized you can't even live a normal life anyways?

So in other words what came first; the weabu or the incelism.

Also why do you like watching anime so much, honestly it just makes me sad knowing cute girls like the ones depicted don't exist and if they did I would never stand a chance. All it does is cause the need to fap.

Anime has been mainstream for years thanks to niggers. Seriously, niggers are obsessed with shonen in particular and it's considered extremely NT. Loli shit not so much, but the autistic stigma isn't what it used to be.

Even a famous roastie like Kim Kardashian is a weeb.

Anime has been mainstream for years thanks to niggers. Seriously, niggers are obsessed with shonen in particular and it's considered extremely NT. Loli shit not so much, but the autistic stigma isn't what it used to be.

yeah but I'm talking about full on weebs with loli shit. obviously some anime is mainstream but there is still a negative stigma around non mainstream type. So what comes first? Incelism or Weabu status?

Yeah, weeaboos are trash.

I didnt even get into anime until I was already 18 and knew it was over

I hate anime and japanese culture so fucking much

I just like anime

Wtf now I have seen everything.

I got into anime in middle school because I had no friends and it was good escapism

First anime was also called Anohana
7C2314AD 9B4D 4B20 BC9B 265025304D4C

fkin ur mom came first

Anime isn't a direct cause for Inceldom.

For me, I love anime. However I don't talk about it with people in public, only in private, and with my closest friends.

However anime can affect your speech patterns and how you think. You will eventually start talking using one-liners or racking your brain trying to think of something cool to say during a conversation. It comes off as autistic. Shit like saying "It can't be helped" in public is incel a'f.

I’d say inceldom led to me using anime as escapism for sure. Chad weaboos exist and clearly fuck more women than me.

For me, I love anime. However I don't talk about it with people in public, only in private, and with my closest friends.

However anime can affect your speech patterns and how you think. You will eventually start talking using one-liners or racking your brain trying to think of something cool to say during a conversation. It comes off as autistic. Shit like saying "It can't be helped" in public is incel a'f.

You are already dead.

Holy shit you are right. I adopted the anime mannerism and sometimes say autistic shit. It is why I stopped watching that trash.
I used to say itadakimassu to random people in.clubs to show affection kek. And act like a prototypical high school autistic anime girl/boy.
Also saying >ugh. God the cringe.

I became immersed in anime and its related stuff because it was not as mainstream as now back then so that was my sort of escapism but during that time already some fucking NORMIES I knew were already liking it including hentai and this was like 13 years ago, JFL every thing is now mainstream these days from normies to chads like it even shota or loli or guro, there will be some hypocritical moralfag bitching about some nonexistent being but that's it.

cute girls like the ones depicted don't exist
You already know why I like it

Fucking stuff is now mainstream these days, what things not mainstream I can get into.

It's all about
FACE FRAME HEIGHT plus status and halo effect like the kimfag
and the hypocrite society generally won't be a hypocrite to your liking stuff (except if you're incel), and because of it you can even make them like it, hence becoming mainstream

Last edited:
Does being a weabu contribute to your incelism or did your incelism lead to anime cope????? Like did your obsession for lolis lead to becoming an incel or did you turn to anime lusting after you realized you can't even live a normal life anyways?

So in other words what came first; the weabu or the incelism.

Also why do you like watching anime so much, honestly it just makes me sad knowing cute girls like the ones depicted don't exist and if they did I would never stand a chance. All it does is cause the need to fap.
Being a weeb is just being a volcel