Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Quick jbw

She's ugly + tons of makeup + black + who cares.

Considering how things go,if you have a son with a black sheboon he will live better than a hapa son (girl are on tutorial mode so it doesn't matter your daughter' s race).Any mixed cel that can argue about this topic?

Considering how things go,if you have a son with a black sheboon he will live better than a hapa son (girl are on tutorial mode so it doesn't matter your daughter' s race).Any mixed cel that can argue about this topic?
The only race of girl that isn't on tutorial mode is sheboons because they are ugly and sassy. They literally look like gorillas.

Blacks are by far the worst, they look like pigs and have giga-inflated egos + they've already been corrupted by black men in the hood

This is a whole nothing burger.

The only race of girl that isn't on tutorial mode is sheboons because they are ugly and sassy. They literally look like gorillas.
easy mode still + they did it to themselves. Normal black girls are fine, all they got to do is not act repulsive and d not act like black men

easy mode still + they did it to themselves. Normal black girls are fine, all they got to do is not act repulsive and d not act like black men
I am talking about black women in general. They are by far the most disgusting women. That's why no one except for desperate wiggers and black men want them.

I am talking about black women in general. They are by far the most disgusting women. That's why no one except for desperate wiggers and black men want them.
Physically disgusting or because of the way they act? I know a ton of them are fat and have hideous faces, but also their personalities are god awful as well

Im sure i could pain my wall with her blood and makeup (in gta)

Physically disgusting or because of the way they act? I know a ton of them are fat and have hideous faces, but also their personalities are god awful as well
Both.

She is doing everything possible to look white. She is using lighter make-up and dressing like an average white woman.

Volcel if you wouldn't.I would ravage her black ass with my 4.5 hwite incher i bet she heightmoggs me also:feelsjuice:

White Chad*, whites like me won't do

If a black foid manages to get a white male, she will do whatever it goddamn takes to maintain the relationship. Despite them being the most difficult foids to deal with. They will supress their natural urges with all their might (their natural urge of being loud and difficult to handle).

If a foid in general has to settle with an Asian male betabuxx usually in the mid30s+ age group, she will be constantly on the look for other options and/or openly cheat on him.

If a black foid manages to get a white male, she will do whatever it goddamn takes to maintain the relationship. Despite them being the most difficult foids to deal with. They will supress their natural urges with all their might (their natural urge of being loud and difficult to handle).

If a foid in general has to settle with an Asian male betabuxx usually in the mid30s+ age group, she will be constantly on the look for other options and/or openly cheat on him.
Why don’t they like rice

im mixed because of my mom but its still shit
Black dudes mad af in the comments jfl. Good to see black men getting cucked.
she will still fuck a good looking black man