Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme quinn24

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
image0.gif

anime weebs be like : I'm a fag

FullTimeLosers be like : I’m a nigger
You're getting pretty ballsy there, just be glad I'm on probation and can't tell you what I really think about your corny female race.

Also, aren't you the fag who said he wants to fucking trans "pussy"?? You literally said you want to fuck post-op trans you gay

You're getting pretty ballsy there, just be glad I'm on probation and can't tell you what I really think about your corny female race.

Also, aren't you the fag who said he wants to fucking trans "pussy"?? You literally said you want to fuck post-op trans you gay
@BummerDrummer look, our nigger is angry again :feelskek:

We were kingz n shiet

@BummerDrummer look, our nigger is angry again :feelskek:
Reported for race baiting. If I responded I'd literally be perma banned.

If the mods are fair you'll be banned. I was warned for a lot less than that

Reported for race baiting. If I responded I'd literally be perma banned.

If the mods are fair you'll be banned. I was warned for a lot less than that
Report? Hahaha man you’re pathetic. You literally are racist yourself, calling the white race the female race. You're so stupid but I’m not surprised actually, because you’re n...

Report? Hahaha man you’re pathetic. You literally are racist yourself, calling the white race the female race. You're so stupid but I’m not surprised actually, because you’re n...
Nigger? Be a man and finish it.
Anyway I'm not black. I'm reporting cuz apperantly people can go around here calling me nigger but if I say anything back about whites im immediately banned so I'm just gonna report and move on and hope the mods are fair.

Nigger? Be a man and finish it.
Anyway I'm not black. I'm reporting cuz apperantly people can go around here calling me nigger but if I say anything back about whites im immediately banned so I'm just gonna report and move on and hope the mods are fair.
Are your feelings hurt? Oh boo hoo dude. I’ve seen your dumb comments belittling the white race. You’re clearly butt hurt because a white dude fucked you up. Ive done nothing to be banned here. It was just a casual trolling and if you can’t take that you should go watch barbie.

Are your feelings hurt? Oh boo hoo dude. I’ve seen your dumb comments belittling the white race. You’re clearly butt hurt because a white dude fucked you up. Ive done nothing to be banned here. It was just a casual trolling and if you can’t take that you should go watch barbie.
Stop talking like that, you're really corny. Anyway the only thing that's hurting me is not being able to respond freely, your type crying doesn't really affect me.

Anyway you're a greycel so im levaing you and your inferiority complex and gonna stop responding cuz I don't wanna give the mods any reason to ban me

thread is full of estrogenic faggots :feelspuke:

Stop talking like that, you're really corny. Anyway the only thing that's hurting me is not being able to respond freely, your type crying doesn't really affect me.

Anyway you're a greycel so im levaing you and your inferiority complex and gonna stop responding cuz I don't wanna give the mods any reason to ban me
K

These 2 are race bait

I see no difference between these 2 ngl
I reported his comment too, reporting is not something I like as it’s an indicator of butthurt soy, but anyways..

These 2 are race bait

I see no difference between these 2 ngl
LOL no difference between a guy calling me a nigger out of no where and me responding by saying he's acting like a female.

LOL no difference between a guy calling me a nigger out of no where and me responding by saying he's acting like a female.
You didn’t say he’s acting like a female you said his race is the female race. It’s both racial-based insults

retard thread

You didn’t say he’s acting like a female you said his race is the female race. It’s both racial-based insults
I don't know his race. I said he's acting like he's of the female race. It's nothing compared to him calling me a nigger out of nowhere.

I don't know his race. I said he's acting like he's of the female race. It's nothing compared to him calling me a nigger out of nowhere.
No ur damage controlling too hard we both know what u mean :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: he called you a nigger so you assumed he was white and u clapped back with another racial insult. Just say how it is and I doubt mods will do anything to either of u ngl this isn’t that major

No ur damage controlling too hard we both know what u mean :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: he called you a nigger so you assumed he was white and u clapped back with another racial insult. Just say how it is and I doubt mods will do anything to either of u ngl this isn’t that major
Stop coping. I literally said female race. If that's ban worthy then this site is dead. That's no different than you saying "gypsies suck".

quinn24 caused the race war

Stop coping. I literally said female race. If that's ban worthy then this site is dead. That's no different than you saying "gypsies suck".
Females aren’t a race stop damage controlling

Females aren’t a race stop damage controlling
I'm not. You're desperately tryna get ne banned when I literally said nothing racial to a guy who called me nigger

“I said nothing racial”

I am being unbiased here. U both racebaited
You're the furtherest thing from unbiased. A guy following me around to call me a nigger isn't the same as me calling him a female.

If me saying you're like the female race is ban worthy then you saying gypsies suck and are low iq without physical strength is ban worthy. Actually it's much worse. Correcct?

You're the furtherest thing from unbiased. A guy following me around to call me a nigger isn't the same as me calling him a female.

If me saying you're like the female race is ban worthy then you saying gypsies suck and are low iq without physical strength is ban worthy. Actually it's much worse. Correcct?
A comment from upwards of a few weeks ago will not help your case. This is the here and now. Am I the one you clamor with?

you did not call him a female, you called his race the female race. He called you a nigger. These are the exact same. That is all my point is. There is no reason to be so uppity and pissypants about it.

you called his race the female race. He called you a nigger. These are the exact same.
Imagine unironically typing this holy shit.
Also the order is switched there buddy.
and your comment was literally 4 days ago, not few weeks ago

Imagine unironically typing this holy shit.
Also the order is switched there buddy.
and your comment was literally 4 days ago, not few weeks ago
No need to be aggressive. Your first post in this thread itself was made to start drama and you get angry when insulted.

Didn't expect to witness such a fight, takin' my popcorn.

@quinn24 Thoughts?