Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Quit telling me looks are all that matter.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You expect me to shill hundreds of thousands on reconstructive surgery to get chad bones?

I’ll never do that shit just to please a woman or society in the eyes.

I’ll just rebel and tell people it’s over. Then looksmax to my genetic limit.

Last edited:
Looks and height do indeed matter the most, but attempting to get reconstructive surgery for that that will literally bankrupt you and perhaps not even ascend you as you expected, if truly subhuman, isn't exactly the expected action after that; the brutal fact that you have to consider this at all is what must be looked at, with the removal and lessening of foid privilege, hypergamy, and the discriminatory treatment towards subhumans leading to you to this. :feelsclown:

However, such advanced technology could also be quite the lifefuel for many of us; the ability to, perhaps in the future, easily and relatively affordably augment and modify our faces to be at least not on the level of the current subhumanity they are on right now would significantly lessen the effects of hypergamy and foid' treatment of us, as well be considerable suifuel for foids who now realize they have no legitimate way of differentiating genetically prime Chads, and those who have artificially changed their bones to be so... :feelshaha:

It’s over buddy boyoo

Honestly i wanna looksmaxx to mog foids not to be wantable by them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back