Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR quiting gymceling

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
after almost 4 months i decide to stop this cope , its not healthy and sustainable cope , and future lockdown will shut it down so im quiting just walking is good exercise for body

i try to coonsoom 150g protein i buy some suplements JFL

Walking alone and then cops will follow you everywhere because they think you psycho.

I never was able to lift longer than a year. It just got stale. Maybe you can try calisthenics, been enjoying that a lot since Corona

I remeber gymcelling, nothing changed i was still just a buff incel
bf2.png

The heaviest things I have are 25lb dumbbells. Wish I had a squat rack but you literally can't buy anything.

Natty gymming is one big bluepilled cope. I might as well listen to IncelTears advice

Nigga you ain't gonna build muscle with 10kg dumbells :lul: Just try calisthenics. I think it's a good cope esp during these times, maybe you'll like it too. Begin with push-ups, pull-ups, dips and L-sit for the core. If you're up for it maybe try handstand and straddle planche. Learned to do handstand in 1 month. Made my forearms quite bit bigger, not so much my wrists, but I did lose all my wrist pain which I previously suffered from in my right wrist. Plus point: You'll put that creatine to use

Dude cast Temper on your dick.

gymcelling gets boring after like a few months, i want to go back to it, can't be motivated though

Brutal, but did your strength go up though? If i would train i would only go for strength.
Dont remeber, I was doing kickboxing at that time and I was pretty decent at it, anyway i was still feeling down as fuck

Creatine will bloat you up and increase your DHT levels. Higher DHT = Hairloss.

That supplement is so not worth it. Infact every natty supplement is a big fucking waste of time. Don't give your hard earned money to these supplement companies. It's a big scam.
No substitute for real testosterone. All the other bullshit is just snakeoil.
Dont remeber, I was doing kickboxing at that time and I was pretty decent at it, anyway i was still feeling down as fuck
Just find a hobby bro :soy:

Walking alone and then cops will follow you everywhere because they think you psycho.
That's another reason why "just go outside bro" is bad advice. There's nothing outside for incels.

That's another reason why "just go outside bro" is bad advice. There's nothing outside for incels.

Just go outside if you have a dog. And even Karen will call cops thinking you are an animal abuser ngl.

today i will trow creatine , and never ever send shekels for this poison

I never was able to lift longer than a year. It just got stale. Maybe you can try calisthenics, been enjoying that a lot since Corona
Calisthenics made me realise how weak my body was

Waste of time without steroids.