Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/antiwork -> why is this subreddit tolerated but incel ones are not

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★★
If you browse that subreddit it's basically full of low IQ normie and chadlite commies who don't have the genetics to make money (high enough IQ, enough work ethic and sociability). Yet all they do it moan and complain how billionaires (parallel to chads) are stealing all their money (parallel to women) and how capitalism (parallel to hypergamy) is the reason for all their failings and that communism is needed to redistribute wealth into their hands via a big daddy government.

Anyways, I don't begrudge them their right to moan about life. But my question is:

1. Why are they allowed to do this on goy websites like Reddit but incels cannot make similar subreddits
2. Why are they not blackpilled? Every one of these antiworkers is convinced their problem isn't their genetics but it's society that is at fault. This is the key difference between these losers and incels - at least we know it's our subhumanity that's at fault. Like I will admit that my turbomanlet curry genetics are garbage for dating, which is why I'm virgin in mid 30s. But OTOH they are good for making money which is why I have a 7 figure net worth. Why can't these antiwork losers see the blackpill?

If you browse that subreddit it's basically full of low IQ normie and chadlite commies who don't have the genetics to make money (high enough IQ, enough work ethic and sociability). Yet all they do it moan and complain how billionaires (parallel to chads) are stealing all their money (parallel to women) and how capitalism (parallel to hypergamy) is the reason for all their failings and that communism is needed to redistribute wealth into their hands via a big daddy government.

Anyways, I don't begrudge them their right to moan about life. But my question is:

1. Why are they allowed to do this on goy websites like Reddit but incels cannot make similar subreddits
2. Why are they not blackpilled? Every one of these antiworkers is convinced their problem isn't their genetics but it's society that is at fault. This is the key difference between these losers and incels - at least we know it's our subhumanity that's at fault. Like I will admit that my turbomanlet curry genetics are garbage for dating, which is why I'm virgin in mid 30s. But OTOH they are good for making money which is why I have a 7 figure net worth. Why can't these antiwork losers see the blackpill?
no one is unable to make money because of their "genetics"
billionaires are not smart or talented, they are just greedy fucks born into rich families

Also unsurprisingly inceltear is full of antiwork losers.

billionaires are not smart or talented, they are just greedy fucks born into rich families
Cope

their problem is lookism and greedy kikes, but they hate Hitler who tried to save us from this system

ok go back to licking billionaire's assholes even though they wouldn't bat an eye if you died
It's well established that the average IQ of a self-made deca-billionaire is 151. The likelihood of having an IQ that high is lower than 1 in 2120. Being a self-made deca-billionaire selects more for IQ than being an NBA player selects for height.

It's well established that the average IQ of a self-made deca-billionaire is 151. The likelihood of having an IQ that high is lower than 1 in 2120. Being a self-made deca-billionaire selects more for IQ than being an NBA player selects for height.
says who? some kike who is trying to convince people he's a genius?
the avg iq of rich fucks is no different from the avg iq of normies you bootlicking retard

Antiwork is based fuck working for Mr.Goldstein
Most of the users there simp for big corporations. If you search "you will own nothing and be happy" on antiwork you'll see threads where the OP is getting called a far right conspiracy theorist, or anti semite. Antiworkers are not based people. For example they loved Biden over Trump.

says who? some kike who is trying to convince people he's a genius?
the avg iq of rich fucks is no different from the avg iq of normies you bootlicking retard
says who? some nigger who is trying to convince people he's a baller?
the avg height of NBA players is no different from the avg height of normies you bootlicking retard

:yes:

Possibly meant they don't become rich by being smart. You do have to gain knowledge and wisdom to maintain the status quo, though.
True in same way you don't make it into NBA by being tall on its own. It's still the biggest factor.

Oh ok, that's bad then I don't agree at all with that they say individually but I agree with the message overall, slaving away in a cubicle to own worthless stuff is a waste of time.
Political pride always gets in the way of spineless and close-minded people like redditors.

Oh ok, that's bad then I don't agree at all with that they say individually but I agree with the message overall, slaving away in a cubicle to own worthless stuff is a waste of time.
This is one example of what I mean. Whenever a poster on antiwork tries to point out the WEF or even hints that malicious Jewish individuals are behind something they quickly change their tune:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/tctydj/watched_a_video_my_dad_sent_me_and_learned_about/

^ Notice how the top post attacks the OP for pointing out a very valid issue. Also search "Mark Zuckerberg" and "Elon Musk" on antiwork. Even though Musk is pro free speech and is a much better person that Zuckerberg* , he gets 10000x more hate. Any non SJW+liberal person who tries to improve living standards for the working man is hated deeply on r/antiwork. r/antiwork is full of kosher commies.

* Zuckerberg literally admitted on video that the COVID vaccine was dangerous and that people should not take it:

View: https://rumble.com/v1cf8xh-zuckerberg-warns-that-covid-19-vaccines-are-experimental-and-unproven-in-a-.html

^ He then proceeded to ban people from Facebook for expressing the same opinion. YET if you point this out on antiwork you will get attacked and will get labelled a NAZI white supremacist biggot (even if you are curry like me). Musk OTOH bought Twitter to promote free speech, yet he is hated with extreme passion (10x worse than Zuck) on antiwork.

Last edited:
That sub is a leftist cesspool. Reddit is a leftist cesspool. It's a 100% match.

Why are they not blackpilled? Every one of these antiworkers is convinced their problem isn't their genetics but it's society that is at fault. This is the key difference between these losers and incels - at least we know it's our subhumanity that's at fault.
I don't know that at all. Inceldom is inflicted by society. Have you not heard of hypergamy, carousel-riders, polygamy?

I've noticed that, redditors will say something based and then backtrack once they realise they offended the wrong group of people.
Yeah! Reddit didn't always use to be such a shitty site, both spiritually and technically (the site is so fucking slow). That place embodies and epitomises the word "passive-aggressive", which is a trait of cowards.

Any non SJW+liberal person who tries to improve living standards for the working man is hated deeply on r/antiwork. r/antiwork is full of kosher commies.
Not just there, but everywhere.

I don't understand these redditors at all they talk about how unfair working is then defend the kikes who are actively trying to keep them slaves.

As for Elon vs Zuckerberg I don't get why redditors hate Musk so much I'll admit he's a bit of a manchild but he's nowhere near as evil as Zuckerberg.
Yeah reddit and subs like antiwork are controlled opposition. They only care about issues like race and a few dangerous billionaires (Musk and Trump) and politicians (Orban for example - who only wants to make his country better). Yet you bring up anything outside their sphere of understanding and you will be hated, e.g.,

1. Antiworkers don't get that immigration is bad for workers. You cannot bring this up on their sub and you will be called a NAZI if you do.
2. Antiworkers hate politicians like Orban with a passion, yet they love Joe Biden and Hillary
3. The Hunter Biden laptop is still a conspiracy theory on that sub. You are not allowed to criticize the status quo.

Last edited: