Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/femcels is the best subreddit in existence

P

Poverty Cel

Recruit
★★★

Attachments

• wstlvw4884o01.jpg
    wstlvw4884o01.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 867
Is it nothing but men on there? It sure seems like it.

"

It wasn’t like this 20 years ago (self.Femcels)

soumis il y a 6 heures par superman1145

Before the PUA secrets were leaked we were able to get our looksmatch. Now 0/10 moids have access to 9/10 Stacy by using stealth attraction. JFL if you don’t have a penis in 2018. You will be at home watching friends while your looksmatch is PUAing 9/10 girls with an 95% success rate. It’s over"

JFL i agree it's by far the best subreddit.

this is funny but i've never seen or heard of females like this. maybe they exist but they must be extremely fucking rare. meanwhile male incels are like 20% of the male population

“I always see fat and ugly white girls with 8/10 Tyrones, you literally can’t be incel if you’re white. One of my friends is an 8/10 Pakistani girl, she posts here and gets a lot less matches than even the average white girl on tinder. If you’re ethnic, just LDAR”
This sub is gold
giphy.gif

Nope.

Their actually appropriating the Incel label for females, bad move.

this is funny but i've never seen or heard of females like this. maybe they exist but they must be extremely fucking rare. meanwhile male incels are like 20% of the male population
It's parody by inceltears.

Inceltears is obsessed with us because they're a bunch of fat women.

probably more like 10%

impossible since women cannot be funny

> TFW you finally get a date with Tyrone

VrE2lZI.jpg

7ej7y2Y.gif

Looks like a meme subreddit

Great parody of us. You gotta be able to laugh about yourself from time to time.

That pic is actually accurate af. Unless you are a literal midget, you can get chadlite/chad as a woman.

Let's offer them some dick and see if they're femcels or volcels

Let's offer them some dick and see if they're femcels or volcels

Some guys already did in the subreddit and they replied "Virtue signaling, IRL you'd never fuck us"

“I always see fat and ugly white girls with 8/10 Tyrones, you literally can’t be incel if you’re white. One of my friends is an 8/10 Pakistani girl, she posts here and gets a lot less matches than even the average white girl on tinder. If you’re ethnic, just LDAR”
This sub is gold
giphy.gif
Lmfao

10% incel, the next 10 on that may have fucked 1 girl and thats it, the next 10 struggle very hard too
the next 10% are gay, the next 10% are in jail or homeless or on drugs, the next 20% are in relationships with fatties and uggos several SMV points below theirs, the next 20% are in relationships with post wall roasties who will cheat and cuck them, and the next 10% are chads and chad lites who get to fuck all the prime pussy anytime they want.

Some guys already did in the subreddit and they replied "Virtue signaling, IRL you'd never fuck us"
Stupid cunts. Give them a Whatsapp phone number and tell them you're serious. If they keep saying "virtue signaling, virtue signaling" then send them a dick pic with your username written on a piece of paper.

Stupid cunts. Give them a Whatsapp phone number and tell them you're serious. If they keep saying "virtue signaling, virtue signaling" then send them a dick pic with your username written on a piece of paper.

They're just trolling, they know that.

r/incels should have larped as females from the start, that way the subreddit would never have gotten banned.

Of course it's men LARPing

When have you ever seen a funny woman

lol this is grade A shitposting