Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R.I.P incels.is discord

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
Image 2024 01 18 115706537

It's over for discordcels

Should there be another one created? This one with much stricter moderation and entry rules.

Everyone hates us, all we do is exposing the truth.

Discord is garbage anyway

should move to telegram or matrix or something else idk

called it, these spaces will always be infiltrated by normies

Were you banned or is it just a warning?

If you want to learn who rules you, find out who you can't criticize.

what happened did somebody forgot to say in minecraft.

Keep your servers small

Fuck discord, I will try remaking it in another platform called Revolt.chat

Tbh I have a telegram acc to watch football games for free, but posting stuff about inceldom seems too risky there
Yeah. I will look into other platforms and find the most optimal one. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions on how to make the entry barrier higher for better security and to prevent infiltrators, let me know. Right now, I'm thinking to only have users above 400 posts be able to join, invite link is not public, and they must PM me for the invite (will need others to properly vet those who want to join).

Yeah. I will look into other platforms and find the most optimal one. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions on how to make the entry barrier higher for better security and to prevent infiltrators, let me know. Right now, I'm thinking to only have users above 400 posts be able to join, invite link is not public, and they must PM me for the invite (will need others to properly vet those who want to join).
I'd say more 500 posts + put a restriction on how old the acc is, so we don't have sewermaxxed 2024 GrAYcels coming

imo the idea of having one backup/purgatory server is good

Put the invite link to that dummy server public, ppl join, prove that they fill the requirements then send them on private message the link to the real server.
That's a lot of steps but we don't have much choice.

I'd say more 500 posts + put a restriction on how old the acc is, so we don't have sewermaxxed 2024 GrAYcels coming

imo the idea of having one backup/purgatory server is good

Put the invite link to that dummy server public, ppl join, prove that they fill the requirements then send them on private message the link to the real server.
That's a lot of steps but we don't have much choice.
Yeah I agree with the entry barriers you suggested. If the link is public, we would get basically anyone joining it though, which means that there could be weird content on it which gets us reported. I'm not sure if other platforms also ban the owners of servers that get reported.

Unless maybe in the public gateway server we disguise it and require people to follow strict "normal" rules otherwise they get kicked?

Yeah I agree with the entry barriers you suggested. If the link is public, we would get basically anyone joining it though, which means that there could be weird content on it which gets us reported. I'm not sure if other platforms also ban the owners of servers that get reported.

Unless maybe in the public gateway server we disguise it and require people to follow strict "normal" rules otherwise they get kicked?
I see what you mean

Tbh the old model with acheron + bloc worked well, but the dummy shouldn't end up with a bunch of foids being simped on by regular members like it happened with acheron. That's why I'm not a big fan of making it look like a genuine server bc shit like this could happen then

I'd rather make it like you enter in and then, either you're one of us, we let you in the real one and we exclude you from the dummy, either you're an infiltrator and we exclude you from the dummy too.

you will always get targeted because this site is probably monitored by a shit ton of so called activists who love shitting on incels because they feel morally superior and get a kick of punching down.

for those of you who read these threads. you are bullying others under the guise of protecting wamen.

Not surprising in the slightest.
Discord is a closely guarded system.
I hope everyone was aware that this was the forseeable destiny of the server.

Should there be another one created? This one with much stricter moderation and entry rules.
and a warning in the thread that acc safety cant be guaranteed you filthy fuck cause you said that about the last one already

At this point just stop using pisscord:feelskek:

Just make it a furry tranny groomer discord, guaranteed not to be removed by discord staff.

they banned me 4 accounts fuck discord cucks

Discord is garbage anyway

should move to telegram or matrix or something else idk
No because then I can't talk to stacys on discord and come LARP as an incel on here