Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity R/IncelsInAction = IncelTears2 - Another Reddit forum dedicated to persecuting Physically Ugly Men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

So they will Virgin Shame. Just not enough to have a documented history on their persecution.

We see you.

View attachment 252658

View attachment 252660

View attachment 252664

View attachment 252666
View attachment 252668

View attachment 252670

So they will Virgin Shame. Just not enough to have a documented history on their persecution.

We see you.

If they are not going to do anything physically to me in person, I will ignore them, and so should every other incel. Let them continue on spreading our blackpills across the web. Those who need our knowledge will come to us.

Incels are like Jews in Nazi Germany confirmed. :feelswhat:
If they are not going to do anything physically to me in person, I will ignore them, and so should every other incel. Let them continue on spreading our blackpills across the web. Those who need our knowledge will come to us.
High IQ takeaway. :feelsthink: Let them throw their toys out of the pram.

Hmmm... They couch their nastiness towards physically ugly guys with the token jabs at Femcels...

Last edited:
We won't only purely virgin shame you... Just moderately virgin shame you. JFL

#tbt to when they bullied uggocel to suicide

@gymletethnicel Wtf they stole my line.
Chaddam in action.

Did you really think the soys at Plebbit would ever let man-shaming go away forever?

Do you want the subreddit to narrow its scope and focus exclusively on self-proclaimed incels (I've been very lax with this, and allowed a handful of pure misogynist posts to remain up)?

JFL @ this pathetic joke of a subreddit. "Here's a misogynist post from a stinky inkwell - oh, wait, that was a misogynist chad, so that's okay."

They are literally admitting that they don't really care about stopping "misogyny," they just want every excuse they can get to shit on ugly men while lying through their teeth and claiming they only hate our personalities.

JFL @ this pathetic joke of a subreddit. "Here's a misogynist post from a stinky inkwell - oh, wait, that was a misogynist chad, so that's okay."

They are literally admitting that they don't really care about stopping "misogyny," they just want every excuse they can get to shit on ugly men while lying through their teeth and claiming they only hate our personalities.

Kind of admits it doesn't it.

They don't even try to disguise their hate. They hate ugly men trying to live normal lives.

This is what it's like to be a foid, groups or orbiters obsessed with us.