Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW r/IncelTear wishes violence against depressed young males.[IT WON'T TOUCH THIS]

Carl Panzram

Carl Panzram

Recruit
★★

They're the most evil group in the world, all incels need is love and companionship. They want to hurt us for just existing, how is this any different to what the Nazis did to the Jews? They're just as evil if not worse.:feelsrope: I'm scared for my life.

It's funny how they will claim that it's against the sub rules but it has a whopping 30 upvotes. I don't feel safe in this world, what did I do wrong IT?

Last edited:
Its ok next ER is incoming soon.
For every insult they've said , normies lives have to be taken.
Blood for blood.
Enjoy your next Elden Ring experience.
IT causes more young male suicides than lives taken in mass shootings

They're the most evil group in the world, all incels need is love and companionship. They want to hurt us for just existing, how is this any different to what the Nazis did to the Jews? They're just as evil if not worse.:feelsrope: I'm scared for my life.

It's funny how they will claim that it's against the sub rules but it has a whopping 30 upvotes. I don't feel safe in this world, what did I do wrong IT?

dnr who cares about tranny tears

> chemically castrate already perma virgins

Number of stars in the universe IQ

Ask then why they would need to sterilize people who aren't having sex in the first place.

I want to see their heads DETACHED FROM THEIR BODIES

It fags are not capable of understanding the fact that you don't push on people who are on the edge then wonder why did they lost it

These people are evil it is people like them causing ER's whenever someone makes an edgy post they screenshot it and post it onto their retarded sub and the replies are full of soyjaks mocking incels saying how we can't even look in a woman's direction (I can) so they wouldn't expect us to do a mass shooting as we are pussies who live in mom's basement it is as if they're are actively encouraging ER either these people are hypocrites or dumb ass rocks or both.

It fags are not capable of understanding the fact that you don't push on people who are on the edge then wonder why did they lost it
they are hypocrites

they are hypocrites
These people are evil it is people like them causing ER's whenever someone makes an edgy post they screenshot it and post it onto their retarded sub and the replies are full of soyjaks mocking incels saying how we can't even look in a woman's direction (I can) so they wouldn't expect us to do a mass shooting as we are pussies who live in mom's basement it is as if they're are actively encouraging ER either these people are hypocrites or dumb ass rocks or both

They can't understand the fact that even If we are acting edgy that came from a reason now they pick on us then wonder why some incels lose it there is reason for everything now the logic says that you can't push a man on the edge

They are causing the problem they cause incels to go ER then cry about it

they are hypocrites
Also these fucks call us pedos they didn't check on their trannies which they worship how many tranny was caught touching a young boy?
How many is a pedo waiting for an opportunity lol but they wanna call us pedos

There are only like 10 active users left on IT that are permanently online, at this point we’re making fun of disabled retards

Blackpill has been mainstream for at least a year now

really wish one of their mods grew a conscience and deleted IT like what happened to the original one.

Also these fucks call us pedos they didn't check on their trannies which they worship how many tranny was caught touching a young boy?
How many is a pedo waiting for an opportunity lol but they wanna call us pedos
you are dating a girl 1 year younge than you pedo!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Its ok next ER is incoming soon.
For every insult they've said , normies lives have to be taken.
Blood for blood.
Enjoy your next Elden Ring experience.
We need a category 5 hurricane asap