Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW R/Periods

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230920 112317 Gallery
Screenshot 20230920 112308 Gallery
Screenshot 20230920 112258 Gallery
Screenshot 20230920 112252 Gallery
Screenshot 20230920 112252 Gallery
Screenshot 20230920 112232 Gallery
Screenshot 20230920 112232 Gallery
Screenshot 20230920 111832 Reddit
RDT 20230920 1118473982497627447502401
Screenshot 20230920 112245 Gallery

smell like rotten bodies

thank God i born a man

Congratulations you single handedly prevented me from jerking off tonight amd possibly ever again

....why go there? :feelspuke:

What the actual fuck? :shock:

Please tell me these people wash their vaginas and don’t actually believe in the self-cleaning fallacy.

That's not periods... That's the deformed embryos naturally aborted when foids mate with animals

WTF BRO.... WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

damn
r/periods interesting.

Like reply above I honestly might try use it as a sort of nofap technique or something some time lol

Women are demons. Fuck them and fuck being attracted to them. All motherfuckers who are having feelings for women are nothing but homosexueuals.

If you didn't know their clitoris is a micro penis or a undeveloped penis.

All women achieve maximum orgasm when they rub their clitoris just like men rub their penis.

All I can say to you is....

YOU'RE GAY.

This life is soooooo underrated. I can't wait to die. I can't kill myself because there's no free will and my microbes and genes doesn't let me. I'm just an observer.

Women are demons. Fuck them and fuck being attracted to them. All motherfuckers who are having feelings for women are nothing but homosexueuals.

If you didn't know their clitoris is a micro penis or a undeveloped penis.

All women achieve maximum orgasm when they rub their clitoris just like men rub their penis.

All I can say to you is....

YOU'RE GAY.

This life is soooooo underrated. I can't wait to die. I can't kill myself because there's no free will and my microbes and genes doesn't let me. I'm just an observer.
Very true. Women are just evil, underdeveloped men. If you like women you're a gay pedo.

What the actual fuck? :shock:

Please tell me these people wash their vaginas and don’t actually believe in the self-cleaning fallacy.
Sexist! My abortion scrubbed my vagina on his way out! THATS HOW VAGINAS WORK

And they will literally complain when men don't want to lick their holes that are meant for being cummed in and bleeding every month. Foids are EVIL

And they will literally complain when men don't want to lick their holes that are meant for being cummed in and bleeding every month. Foids are EVIL
Not to mention a clit is an undeveloped penis so it's fucking gay as fuck