Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill R/roast me isn't trying to hide the fact that most men are pretty ugly

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Kek, even the roasts of some guys don't even have quality "roasts." some of it is just foids downright saying the dude is ugly. It's pretty blackpilling at its core because this is a subreddit for making fun of low status men in a "creative" :soy::soy:way. The sub isn't even creative now it's just saying if the guys are ugly or not, and it's making fun of them for being autists or virgins mostly now. The sub will probably be a core blackpill subreddit in few months if not next year. It's quite an interesting subreddit. Just look at this shit I have caught, just lol the true colors of the "soft uwu body positivity" soyciety comes out.

Screenshot 20210515 0359182

Screenshot 20210515 0718562
Screenshot 20210515 0719202
Screenshot 20210515 0452572
Screenshot 20210515 0452432
Screenshot 20210515 0455042
Screenshot 20210515 0458162
Screenshot 20210515 0458292

That last one is brutal. Curries fellow curries, I am so fucking sorry you have to deal with these creatures every fucking day.

Why the hell these guys go there, jfl what do they expect from the internet that too leddit over all places:feelskek:

Why the hell these guys go there, jfl what do they expect from the internet that too leddit over all places:feelskek:
Probably for attention. Tbh I think these guys have nothing else to give.

Delete reddit forever

Most of the commenters are sub5 themselves

Most of the commenters are sub5 themselves
They don't think that. They believe they are the heroes that will save a foid with the powers of white knighting reguardless of smv

"Virgin by choice".

Holy fuck at these trucels in denial

The curry guy isn't even that unattractive, gives off a sympathetic vibe - but i know, that's not enough for foids.

Last edited:
what's the point of this fucking subreddit :feelsseriously:

Kek, even the roasts of some guys don't even have quality "roasts." some of it is just foids downright saying the dude is ugly. It's pretty blackpilling at its core because this is a subreddit for making fun of low status men in a "creative" :soy::soy:way. The sub isn't even creative now it's just saying if the guys are ugly or not, and it's making fun of them for being autists or virgins mostly now. The sub will probably be a core blackpill subreddit in few months if not next year. It's quite an interesting subreddit. Just look at this shit I have caught, just lol the true colors of the "soft uwu body positivity" soyciety comes out.

View attachment 445510
View attachment 445511View attachment 445512View attachment 445513View attachment 445514View attachment 445515View attachment 445516View attachment 445517
That last one is brutal. Curries fellow curries, I am so fucking sorry you have to deal with these creatures every fucking day.
Compare those to comments on average and below average foids.

Horrible human beings writing and upvoting those comments.

The first guy is truly grotesque, truly depressing to be that ugly at the age when you're young and supposed to be having fun. Youth doesnt exist for sub 5's.

Brutal, the curry looks like a fatter version of me

If looks don't matter, why are they calling the unattractive Indian guy a virgin?

Fuck that Indian dude mogs me brutal

MOST WOMEN ARE UGLIER THAN MOST MEN. Fucking fat old bitches. Women past 30 = :feelspuke:

It's the hair isn't it. Bro I'm fucking sorry about that
Yea fucking hell im not considered a human I havent gone to school a single day without wearing a cap or a beanie :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

What's the deal with that subreddit anyway, some feedback between normies and jestermaxxer cucks?

''Virgin by choice'' Cool story bro.
Over for him

Have you tried a hair system for copes
Last resort tbh but problem is since my hair thinning is diffuse hair systems wont cover my sides which are equally as thin