Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL R/sadcringe is incredibly blackpilling

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Seriously, how the hell all the idiots from there aren't blackpilled yet? 90% of posts are from guys getting rejected brutally by toilets. How are they so stupid?! Check that sub and see what they even say in the comments...

Alright lets take a looksee

Update: Jesus fucking christ. All that and they still talk about “at least I’m not a nice guy”. Absolutely unreal

They'll ban it because it's full of blackpills
full

Interesting, let's see how it is.

post examples, cant be bothered to browse reddit

bet it was made by a .co poster tbh

didn't read, won't click, won't smell, won't lick

Update: Jesus fucking christ. All that and they still talk about “at least I’m not a nice guy”. Absolutely unreal
lol they havent realized that nice guy is a code word for ugly guy

Seriously, how the hell all the idiots from there aren't blackpilled yet? 90% of posts are from guys getting rejected brutally by toilets. How are they so stupid?! Check that sub and see what they even say in the comments...
it's their personalities bro

Jesus fucking Christ I’m going to become a nigger from all the black pills in there

Jesus fucking Christ I’m going to become a nigger from all the black pills in there
All those blackpills and look at what the soys in the comments say... Also, on a post where some loser said how years ago he helped his female neighbour with gasoline or something like that (she was his crush) and then she left with her bf who was also her drug dealer, I commented "simp" and got downvoted and the others just unleashed on me. They are a lost cause. At least IT successfully blackpilled some, this sub is just sad and pathetic and so are the people from there. Surprised I didn't got banned honestly

Normies are slowly turning more and more cucked. “eww I’m not like those extreme niceguys!” They only act like that because they’re afraid and want females to be attracted to them.

It’s completely normal to be pissed that a girl doesn’t like you when you’ve tried everything. Most “nice guys” aren’t even as extreme as they’re depicted lol. The reason they cherry pick trolls is because it helps foids recoup their Tyrannosaurus rex-sized ego after treating a “nice guy” like shit. Normies are so dumb they can’t put it together and instead act all cool and try to never come off as a nice guy.

Last edited:
Its just a million posts about dudes getting rejected in horrible ways. It's not really even cringy it's just awful and sad.

Normies are slowly turning more and more cucked. “eww I’m not like those extreme niceguys!” They only act like that because they’re afraid and want females to be attracted to them.

It’s completely normal to be pissed that a girl doesn’t like you when you’ve tried everything. Most “nice guys” aren’t even as extreme as they’re depicted lol. The reason they cherry pick trolls is because it helps foids recoup their Tyrannosaurus rex-sized ego after treating a “nice guy” like shit. Normies are so dumb they can’t put it together and instead act all cool and try to never come off as a nice guy.
They are simply retarded. Or course its normal to be angry when you get rejected. I don't say you should bail her dms or threat her, but being a little angry and calling her out on her bs is totally acceptable. These people are just the scum of earth. They are huge losers, they simp even when the female hates their guts, yet they have the audacity to say "aT yEAsT iM nOT a NicE gUy oR iNkEL" :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: they are simply mentally retarded

I really dislike reddit userbase.

post examples RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

>Rebbit
Nah im good OP.