Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/short getting blackpilled

They probably will if it shows up in the popular feed

Only 12 upvotes; they'd be quite eager to take it down and censor all wrongthink that may against their delusional ideas of the bluepill, if it ended up getting popular, never letting subhumans reveal the truth about their treatment and heightism if it means any short foids might be implicated in the process... :feelsclown:

This is why so many attempt to reject or otherwise even attempt to "disprove" the bitter truth of reality that is the blackpill; accepting that you will always be treated in a discriminatory way and belittled by most simply for being born with the wrong genetics, not to mention forever cursed with the snowballing effect of all that on top of isolation from foids due to hypergamy and their inherent entitlement and privilege, is simply too much for most coping subhumans and truecels... :feelswhat:

It must be spoon-fed to those like ITcucks and redpilled copers, or they won't even attempt to hear the truth; brutal that you had to experience such a harsh awakening, but it was needed to understand the realities of the modern world and foids, as the fate of eternal delusion and coping is, in my opinion, much worse. :feelsclown:

This sub has to be the cringiest garbage I've seen in cuckit.com. Literally every thread there is a truecel turbomanletcel who says "hey guys, I'm 160cm and I hate my life, females please give me hope" and the females say something in the lines of "Don't worry guys, I don't care about height at all, 160cm is giant to me, a 145cm midget, my boyfriend just happens to be 2 meters tall and it's so uncomfortable, I'm like a child to him (with an aroused female voice obviously) but short guys are cool too, tee-hee"

This sub has to be the cringiest garbage I've seen in cuckit.com. Literally every thread there is a truecel turbomanletcel who says "hey guys, I'm 160cm and I hate my life, females please give me hope" and the females say something in the lines of "Don't worry guys, I don't care about height at all, 160cm is giant to me, a 145cm midget, my boyfriend just happens to be 2 meters tall and it's so uncomfortable, I'm like a child to him (with an aroused female voice obviously) but short guys are cool too, tee-hee"
At the same FUCKING :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: time these DAMN midget whores would frame relationships as being "pedophilic" just because there's an mild age difference
40527.jpg
40527.jpg
40527.jpg
40527.jpg
40527.jpg

At the same FUCKING :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: time these DAMN midget whores would frame relationships as being "pedophilic" just because there's an mild age difference
40527.jpg
40527.jpg
40527.jpg
40527.jpg
40527.jpg
ALL FOIDS AR EFUCKING TWO FACED BPD HYPOCRITES FUCK THEM ALL DEATH TO ALL WHORESSSSSSSSSS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I fucking hate these coping normal fags who comment about blackpill. THEY ARE ALWAYS THE SAME and have a poor understanding of it, and spit copes like this which can be easily disproved. The truth is right in front of these faggots yet they are blind it’s insane.
they are retarded as fuck. otherworldly level of retardation

40527.jpg
40527.jpg
40527.jpg
40527.jpg
40527.jpg
EXACTLY! Short women should not be allowed to exist. They are loud, annoying and create short sons who go through hell.
KILL ALL SHORT WOMEN (IN VIDEO GAME)

EXACTLY! Short women should not be allowed to exist. They are loud, annoying and create short sons who go through hell.
KILL ALL SHORT WOMEN (IN VIDEO GAME)
They're why my dad grew to 5'5. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: I mean it was a matter of luck since my dad's brother reaped all my grandpa's height genes to being 5'11 but Dad got unimaginably fucked.

They're why my dad grew to 5'5. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: I mean it was a matter of luck since my dad's brother reaped all my grandpa's height genes to being 5'11 but Dad got unimaginably fucked.
If my dad was 5'11 I would be 6'2-6'3 and wouldn't be on this forum now:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

How tall did you get?

At 7:05 the rice foid realizes she said the quiet part out loud, that the only way they would choose the short guy is by making the others murders/rapists and then she starts with the regular excuses:

>nothing bad towards him
>nice smile
>cute

Timestamped: