Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/SouthAsianMasculinity

it starts young too, decent Indian girls go after white normies 24/7 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They're not that blackpilled, I've actually been banned from that sub for being blackpilled. But yeah it's very good for reddit.
it starts young too, decent Indian girls go after white normies 24/7 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
They deserve to get raped tbh

They're not that blackpilled, I've actually been banned from that sub for being blackpilled. But yeah it's very good for reddit.

They deserve to get raped tbh
I just found it today. It looks like the usual reddit format where the more blackpilled posts get the most upvotes but cucked mods and cucks in general post bs in the comments (e.g. "Source? Source? Source for these claims?" in response to fucking blatantly obvious shit about how curry women despise curry men)

I just found it today. It looks like the usual reddit format where the more blackpilled posts get the most upvotes but cucked mods and cucks in general post bs in the comments (e.g. "Source? Source? Source for these claims?" in response to fucking blatantly obvious shit about how curry women despise curry men)
Based

Literally every woman in that comment thread have had encounters with Indian men or with India somehow, I'm not buying that shit, it's a circlejerk of female validated hatred and disgust against curries as usual.

Literally every woman in that comment thread have had encounters with Indian men or with India somehow, I'm not buying that shit, it's a circlejerk of female validated hatred and disgust against curries as usual.
Lol so true. The reality is even worse than the picture suggests, curry foids won't go NEAR curry men. The way they bullshit and lie about having bad experiences with them is disgusting

Lol so true. The reality is even worse than the picture suggests, curry foids won't go NEAR curry men. The way they bullshit and lie about having bad experiences with them is disgusting
JFL at these random ugly whores coming with fake anecdotes to prove their point, if anyone would read that thread he'd think that the west is at least 50% Indian kek:feelskek:

"Brown guys are fuckbois that only want white women"

i never rly got the whole masculinity thing amongst deathnics. they're already masculine enough, at least where i live. it's honestly the JBW's that were the first one to ditch the whole masc cope because they dont' need it to ascend

I never knew there were so many curries in Poland and EE tbh jfl

One of those users in that comment thread from some country in EE.
JFL they're all there with their fake anecdotes and encounters with Indian men to agree with currywhores with whatever stereotypical disgusting curry they can think of, there's even a noodlewhore, as if shitting on Asian men alone was not enough for her:feelskek:

JFL they're all there with their fake anecdotes and encounters with Indian men to agree with currywhores with whatever stereotypical disgusting curry they can think of, there's even a noodlewhore, as if shitting on Asian men alone was not enough for her:feelskek:
Women love shitting on ugly guys that are low inhib.

it's so over for currycels at this point.

Weird, at my school the curry girls date curry men, but they are Indian chads .