Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/TheRedPill Are one of the hardest copers I've ever seen, it's kind of pathetic

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one[/font]"
You can't be "a handsome guy" without having nice frame, all 9/10 males have nice frames (perfect proportions) so even a 4/10 with "nice frame" can't do shit against Chad, a men without a good frame isn't a "handsome guy". This guy is trying to persuade himself he can mog Chad just by working out, kek 

"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A girl can ONLY get horny for you if you have a stronger frame than her.[/font]"
Yet /r/TheRedPill exists? Lmao the red pill users are all gymcels with "good frames" yet are virgin af and struggle to get sex (average /r/TheRedPill user is a 4-5/10 gymcel). If "women only get horny if you have a stronger frame then her", then that sub wouldn't exist, the vast majority of red pillars would be drowning in pussy due to girls being attracted to their "good frame". the copes are more kek then ever 

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Men and women are meant to get together"[/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes to reproduce, and biologically women go to the strongest male in the tribe, the most handsome one[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] who has the best gene for her children. I[/font]t's not "meant" to happen for everybody sadly, if that were the case again your sub wouldn't exist.[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Translation:[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]"I ugly but I will still find the one right guyss?!?!?!!?"[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Women are nervous around you"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Not nervous, scared, scared of my sub human face![font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] I've[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] never [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]noticed a girl being nervous towards ugly men,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] only towards 10/10[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Giga-Chads.[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Lmao[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] too nervous to ask me out but jump[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] on[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Chads dick?[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You are TOO HIGH VALUE"[/font][/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If a women[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] rejects[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] me it's because I'm too high in value?[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] So[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] all the girls who[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] have called me ugly[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] and[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] rejected my offer to go out on a date only did it because I'm to high value? [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]LMAOOO[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] THIS COPE[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] IS TOO MUCH FUCKING [/font][/font]LOL, IM DONE[/font][/font]

Those were some[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] spicy[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] copes, more here:[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5fihmu/how_to_get_laid_like_a_warlord_37_rules_of/[/font][/font]

There shit doesn't[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] work for ugly men (90% of red pillars),[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] in fact many incels[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] here[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] were ex red pillars,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] that's proof their shit doesn't work.[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] The blackpill[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] is hard to swallow[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] and is depressing, but it's the reality, in[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] the end[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] it's your choice whether you want to remain oblivious[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] of reality,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] or if you want to know the truth.[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

TRP works when you're a 7 or a failed 8.
Everyone else just loses with it in the best case or gets send into prison for imaginary rape in the worst.

Wearacombl said:
Everyone else just loses with it in the best case or gets send into prison for imaginary rape in the worst.

Indeed, only redpill if your 7/10 or failed Chad as you said. Otherwise it leads you to become a mad man blaming yourself for lack of women, when it's simply natural selection at work.

Taking cope to a new level.

Wearacombl said:

I feel like you are confusing mental frame aka not being a bitch and physical frame aka how thick your bones are.
But their theories are shit no matter which definition you take

iiiTeMpeR said:
You can't be "a handsome guy" without having nice frame, all 9/10 males have nice frames (perfect proportions)
their concept of "frame" is some mental bullshit, some faux confidence shit

What the other posters said is true. Their "frame" is about being confident and cool and "holding frame" is not breaking under pressure.

But it's stupid as fuck. When are you ever even going to get the chance to show your "frame" if girls do not even want to hold a conversation with you. It's preposterous nonsense.

NegroKing said:
What the other posters said is true. Their "frame" is about being confident and cool and "holding frame" is not breaking under pressure.
But it's stupid as fuck. When are you ever even going to get the chance to show your "frame" if girls do not even want to hold a conversation with you. It's preposterous nonsense.

THIS

Also, lol at having to "maintain frame" anyway, and "still act like she's being nice to you." Good luck getting charged with rape

may Allah forgive me

I have made myself guilty of those copes

i never swallowed the red or blue pill. i was blackpilled from the very start.

"Not nervous, scared, scared of my sub human face! I've never notieced a girl being nervous towards ugly men, only towards 10/10 Giga-Chads. Lmao too nervous to ask me out but jump on Chads dick?"

I'm pretty sure girls will be maybe not be nervous but like excited/anxious around you if you are very gl.

nausea said:
may Allah forgive me

I have made myself guilty of those copes

Alhamdulillah brother, allah is the merciful and the most forgiving!

kek

https://www.biography.com/.image/t_share/MTE5NTU2MzE2MDk1MDg4MTM5/kevin-james-483432-1-402.jpg

50 year old, 300 lb Kevin James mogs every single Red Piller. Why? Good face.