Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "r/Vindicta is a women-only community 100% dedicated to improving beauty, attractiveness, and allure. We weaponize beauty and make it work for us."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Are they as "deluded and brainwashed" as us for thinking that looks do in fact matter?

"The mythos of vindex" is an interesting read

So basically this

Got it

Why do I feel like makeup is a deception?​

nsfw
Changes complexion, hides dark circles, gives the illusion of bigger eyes and fuller lips.
I don’t want to dupe a partner into thinking I have any of these qualities when I don’t. I know if I felt attracted to a guy who leveled up 1-2 points with (something akin to) makeup on but looked like an average joe without, I’d feel deceived and cheated.
I feel like makeup is such an illusion, and would love to maxx another way. I want to be hygienic and well groomed, but using makeup that makes me look better than I really am feels icky.
Can someone help me work through this mindset?
Edit: thanks for all the insights!

First reply is basically an it ok to deceive men reply
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Yep, JFL from which movie is this lol :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
matilda

Also most females litterally admit/proove in one way or another that their only value is their appearance yet we are le evil inkels n shiet for saying literally the same lmao JFL @ this clownworld:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back