Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rabbi supports pedo Dalai Lama

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
https://www.theblaze.com/news/rabbi...mits-dalai-lama-is-one-of-my-spiritual-heroes

Rabbi says Dalai Lama is his spiritual hero. Just Fucking LOL. Of course this jew thinks its ok. Oy vey! He didn't even suck the little boy's bleeding penis!!

Jewdalai

disguting :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
i always heard that jews suck kids dicks after circumcision. it's not enough for them that they steal you foreskin but they need to fucking rape you. i don't know how can a jew feel like a real man after getting Blowjob from a 60years old rabi when he was a kid

i don't know how can a jew feel like a real man after getting Blowjob from a 60years old rabi when he was a kid
This may well be the source of their sneaky demented power grabs at every opportunity. It's a good cope for feeling like a subhuman I suppose

Not surprising, modern Judaism is built around pedophiles ritualistically sucking the penises of newborn boys, so they probably see the Dalai Llama sucking the tongues of adolescent boys as a kindred spirit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back