Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Race-traitors in denial of their ethnicity.

C

conceited

Greycel
What is the reason for white cucks trying to thugmaxx? Constant blaring rap music and short buzzcuts don't make you a nigger.
Currycels thinking they can ascend from their subhuman status by living vicariously through nigger rappers is hilarious. Stick to your roots and stop racemixing, I swear this world is doomed.

Every race must never be allowed to go outside of their own countries.

Niggerfication will doom us all. It´s founded and spread by the jews.

During WWII, the US government interned Japanese Americans living on the West Coast.

This is seen as a great crime, and it really was unjustifiable.

However, I wonder how many Asian American men nowadays look at that and think, "Yeah, I would be ok with that."

During WWII, the US government interned Japanese Americans living on the West Coast.

This is seen as a great crime, and it really was unjustifiable.

However, I wonder how many Asian American men nowadays look at that and think, "Yeah, I would be ok with that."
world has changed so much niggas are cucks now lol

Why be loyal to your race as an Incel? You don't get anything in return.

Every race must never be allowed to go outside of their own countries.
ban globalism, shut down this forum and entirety of the internet

Niggerfication will doom us all. It´s founded and spread by the jews.
Did you know that the CIA funneled Worldstar Hip-Hop into black communties?

The blame lies with guys like Eminem who wash the minds of white children believing that it is cool to adopt a Negroid aesthetic.