Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL race wars thanks to the world cup

Shhhhh slave go fight for the white man as you always do
also thank you for proving my point that mohammed worshipps niggers thats all i needed i can rest assure that arab countries get fucked daily by blacks
Had so much fun today talking to low iq shitskins
Also i bombed you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Go suck muhammad's cock sissy why are you here disobeying your masters :feelswhat:

Shhhhh slave go fight for the white man as you always do
also thank you for proving my point that mohammed worshipps niggers thats all i needed i can rest assure that arab countries get fucked daily by blacks
Had so much fun today talking to low iq shitskins
Also i bombed you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I was waiting for you to spam it ngl its funny seeing you faggot try so hard :feelskek:

@ShortestManlet_2 @Puppeter

there is nothing more low inhib than sports induced violence, I've always wanted to belong to an ingroup enough to cause thuggish violence in support of that ingroup
lmao it makes normies go INSANE: "HOW COULD THIS BE??? WHY IS THE WORLD LIKE THIS, WHY ARE PEOPLE LE VIOLENT!! IT'S JUST A SPORT!!!"

get real you fucking retard ethnics are migrating to eurocuck and raping pigskin whores and based muslims are beheading cumskins who jbw in middle east :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I cant believe it mohhamed with 30 iq can actually imagine
Shhhh shitskin you get treated like animal savaged in my camps while your wife that stays home i fuck her hard cucking you who goes to construction :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: we beat mohhameds just for fun
Imagine mix racing with niggers ahhahahahahahhahahahaha
gotta say I'm loving the debate, high IQ discussion right here :bigbrain::feelsPop:

Last edited:
gotta say I'm loving the same, high IQ discussion right here :bigbrain::feelsPop:
nah I was just pushing him on purpose its kinda fun to piss off cumskin worshipping faggots who are in the spectrum :feelskek:

they might lose if they play ronaldo as a starter
If by some miracle they surpass Portugal, they still have to contend with the rest pf the powerhouses, chico

peru should have made it to cup tbh

Australia didn't deserve that seat

If by some miracle they surpass Portugal, they still have to contend with the rest pf the powerhouses, chico
yep they're not gonna win the wc, but what I'm saying is that if portugal somehow fucks up starting ronaldo they might have a tiny chance of pulling an upset

What can i say i love watching rats like mohamed sucking nigger dick and eating shit like a slave

Its so funny thinking he can actually do anything

gotta say I'm loving the debate, high IQ discussion right here 
gotta say I'm loving the debate, high IQ discussion right here :bigbrain::feelsPop:
What can i say i love watching rats like mohamed sucking nigger dick and eating shit like a slave

Its so funny thinking he can actually do anything

@MiSKiRaT you shit in the streets while i shit in your wifes mouth its so funny :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@MiSKiRaT you shit in the streets while i shit in your wifes mouth its so funny :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
>claiming that i got a wife while im on an incels site :feelstastyman:

try and work on your comebacks its embarrassing reading your autistic attempt at insults