Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (racepill) Blacks have vitamin D deficiency the most, leads to lower IQ/faster brain deterioration

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/yfnnie/vitamin_d_deficit_is_associated_with_accelerated/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

While it's well known that Black people have the highest rates of vitamin D deficiency the United States, the reasons why may be complex and warrant more study, says Meltzer. Melanin is the pigment that provides skin color, and individuals with darker skin have more of it than those with lighter skin.Jan 29, 2021

Another racepill showing whites mogging ethnics especially dark skin ethincs hard.

It’s because of their shitty diet. They should just stop eating Popeyes

Some of caucus niggers are too obsessed with blacks. Go such a nigger dick already.

the darker the skin the less efficient at producing vitamin d from the sun
Some of caucus niggers are too obsessed with blacks. Go such a nigger dick already.

Last edited:
It’s because of their shitty diet. They should just stop eating Popeyes

My maternal grandmother used to fry packs of bacon and chicken daily.

I remember macrodosing vitamin D and I couldn't sleep in like 5 days

I genuinely though I had deficiency, then later measured it and it was high but normal range just

at this point idrc what happens anymore