Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Racepill] How can normalfags be this delusional?

bones > race > money

Faggots in the comment section actually believe that she liked the poor white guy because he truly loved her. JFL. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
It's r/greentext so there are probably a lot of trolls purposely denying the importance of race here and trying to emphasize the "alpha" behavioral angle instead.

Women don't post on 4chan

Ok tbh JBW law is nothing new, sheboons are no exception, but why the fuck is a sheboon posting on normiechan and how did they let her get away with it? Why are they celebrating her for shitting on a sand jogger who bent over backwards for her? Why are they celebrating her for spitting blatant JBWpills? The utter state of r/greentext

“rOmAnCe DoEsN’t CoSt MuCh”

Last edited:
Ok tbh JBW law is nothing new, sheboons are no exception, but why the fuck is a sheboon posting on normiechan and how did they let her get away with it? Why are they celebrating WMBF and blatant JBW theory? The utter state of r/greentext

“rOmAnCe DoEsN’t CoSt MuCh”
View attachment 488050
Because it's still a reddit sub at the end of the day (r/greentext) and because normiechan loves jbw stories and justifying them as white guys having a better personality and social calibration than ethnic guys.

Because it's still a reddit sub at the end of the day (r/greentext) and because normiechan loves jbw stories and justifying them as white guys having a better personality and social calibration than ethnic guys.
You're right and I hate it. I want to give these people ender pearls in the oldest anarchy server in Minecraft, 2B2T

Last edited:
Truer words were never spoken

he must be chad b[UWSL]ut this text looks pretty fake[/UWSL]

Last edited:
romance doesn't cost much... for Chad :smonk:

r*ddit :feelswhat:

I used to think 4Chan users were actually based and intelligent as fuck when I was a kid. Now do I realize most of them are moderate cucks, wagies and naïve foid sympathizers.

it's called being a foid

This is actually ragefuel.

Let's assume it's true, a Chad could literally prepare a can of beans and the foid would still suck his dick.

Betacucks have to wine and dine his leftovers and buy 100$ meals and the foid won't even have sex until 5th date. :feelskek:

She also said his bong was dirty, absolutely disgusting. As a Chad you can't fucking lose. :feelsree: He could be living with fucking rats and would still be balls deep inside some girl. :feelsree:

LOL at this larp.

1- rich sandniggers always aim for white women.
2-no sandnigger finds sheboons attractive, let alone complement dark skin as beautiful. Especially a rich one with options. The last option to them is a mullato girl.
3-foids who are attractive are out partying not making green text. They're out being fucked by chads ans Tyrones.

Only nigger. Cumskin and occasionally castrated ricecels call sheebons "goddess" .

I doubt that greentext is real and it's just some guy posting for (you)s

"she" 's an obvious troll imho

LOL at this larp.

1- rich sandniggers always aim for white women.
2-no sandnigger finds sheboons attractive, let alone complement dark skin as beautiful. Especially a rich one with options. The last option to them is a mullato girl.
3-foids who are attractive are out partying not making green text. They're out being fucked by chads ans Tyrones.

Only nigger. Cumskin and occasionally castrated ricecels call sheebons "goddess" .

Rich Sandniggers go fro East European whores. Or Jewish whores.

2nd point is also true. Arabs are notorious for hating black skin. Brown skin is okay, but Arabs HATE black skin

Berber vs nog