Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL RacePill. Mentally ill whore makes the first ever male sex doll. Is a white Giga Chad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Men use sex dolls because they are incels.

Women use sex dolls because they have burnt their dopamine by fucking hundreds of Chad so now they are Giga Chad only.

"I've had multiple fuck buddies but they don't treat me right so I use sex dolls" jfl imagine having this problem.
Screenshot 20201030 110440

View: https://youtu.be/GKFHZuCvvS4

Screenshot 20201030 105759

Notice how it's a White, blue hunter eyes, hollow cheeks with an 8 inch dick.

Last edited:
Over for humanchadcels

i remember seeing years ago a video of foids fucking a male doll. guess what the male doll had a thick dick and one bitch had a shaking orgasm on it but dick size doesnt matter?

jawline :yes: @Damo the incel
Yup in this video they were discussing about dick and she picked 7" fat dick

Women: dick size doesn't matter teehee
Also women:

Brah just brah.
No wonder there's only a tiny percentage of men with dicks that big, it's an absolute abnormality. Jfl just look at the thing, looks like you could club someone to death with it.

And most girls will have experienced a monster like this at some point since they can just filter for dick size on dating apps now.

Jfl even if your dick is slightly above average, like 15-16cm, this thing has like thrice the volume and mass.

Fucking ridiculous, I am speechless.

For cucks and bluepillers reading this: THIS is what your gf/wife is thinking about during sex or when she masturbates. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ;););):feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

JFL at this world
JFL at (((Vice))) in particular

How is that a Chad? He looks like every other slav methhead out there. Also he's literally bald lmao.

How is that a Chad? He looks like every other slav methhead out there. Also he's literally bald lmao.
Not bald. He still has an obviously non-receded hairline (and that's what matters). It's just very short hair.

Not bald. He still has an obviously non-receded hairline (and that's what matters). It's just very short hair.
That's not a straight hairline, he's visibly norwooding.

i think the giga chad is a stretch here

The key difference here is that she still uses actual human males for sexual enjoyment and social validation. Note that she never says she has stopped dating. This is essentially a dildo with a human body attached. Surprised she didn't integrate a Symbian machine in there.

This is in stark contrast to male sexdoll users who often have nothing and as a result become incredibly attached to their dolls, giving them AIs and such. Either way I'm not worried about it, as I was never in the running to begin with. If foids want to go the robot route, more power to them. Brings in more money for the people who actually need them.

Last edited:
Who wants to be fuckboi for propably damaged-pair-bonded lusty women in the first place? Even holy scripture knows two addiction of the wicked women (its used as a picture of faithless Jerusalem)
Yet she increased her whoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses
Ezekiel 23:20

Even when every women has the potential to lustmaxxing, can you imagine this dialogue some decades ago? Even if the whole chastity and shyness were all an act, there was a shame to talk like this. Probably 90% of young women before the sexual revolution would have blushed and probably now 90% of young women won't blush, but talk like her. It is sad.

View: https://youtu.be/GKFHZuCvvS4?t=609

I mean the top of shamelessness she has sex with the doll and filming herself. Can anybody imagine a male reporter doing the same with a female doll?

And to bring one opposing point - the male artist said, that this was the most popular model, which surprisingly looks average to slightly below average to me:
Screenshot   2020 10 30T080549988
Screenshot   2020 10 30T080717922

Fucking foids will take everything from men, I would like to see this cunt ran through by a whole gang of men armed with machetes.

All this will do is speed up the market for robotic partners. I personally don't care if women want to sit on a plastic dolls dick.

As long as I get my loli female robot I could care less

BTW, this is the most anti-water-is-wet info I read here. I never thought that male sex dolls and women who buy them were a thing. (even at the same rate as men, but which is probably because they are only or one of very few manufactories of male dolls)

This is good. We need this popularized.

@RREEEEEEEEE 4 inches is fine right ? :feels:
4 inches is fine, yes. For your own sexual pleasure, that is. A female may not find it ideal, but why care about her opinion?

i remember seeing years ago a video of foids fucking a male doll. guess what the male doll had a thick dick and one bitch had a shaking orgasm on it but dick size doesnt matter?

jawline :yes: @Damo the incel
We've been lied to for fear of the repercussions from some of us if they outright told us they all hate us & are a monolith.
Who wants to be fuckboi for propably damaged-pair-bonded lusty women in the first place? Even holy scripture knows two addiction of the wicked women (its used as a picture of faithless Jerusalem)

Even when every women has the potential to lustmaxxing, can you imagine this dialogue some decades ago? Even if the whole chastity and shyness were all an act, there was a shame to talk like this. Probably 90% of young women before the sexual revolution would have blushed and probably now 90% of young women won't blush, but talk like her. It is sad.

View: https://youtu.be/GKFHZuCvvS4?t=609

I mean the top of shamelessness she has sex with the doll and filming herself. Can anybody imagine a male reporter doing the same with a female doll?

And to bring one opposing point - the male artist said, that this was the most popular model, which surprisingly looks average to slightly below average to me:
View attachment 363633View attachment 363634

That's average? Well shhhiiiiiiitttttt.

Notice how it's a White, blue hunter eyes, hollow cheeks with an 8 inch dick.
if dick size didn't matter, then women would be buying 4 inch dildos

Looks like it has a good personality

When the coping is too strong.
If this guys is your average Slav then there wouldn't be any Slavcels here

Where are the women in the comments calling the reporter creepy and perverted, like they do to men who have sex dolls?

Hypocrite and Woman is the same thing. It is synonymous. Both those words have the same exact meaning.

How can we compete with that slayer
Where are the women in the comments calling the reporter creepy and perverted, like they do to men who have sex dolls?

Hypocrite and Woman is the same thing. It is synonymous. Both those words have the same exact meaning.
It's okay when a foid does it chapter 420255

10.10 -10.37 pure suifuel

it's a good size but it's not going to hurt in the morning, wtf that dick was massive! Fml

I remember seeing this shit back in the day; It's complete suifuel and really shows what a woman truly desires in a man.

View: https://youtu.be/GKFHZuCvvS4?t=628

look at this part where she humble brags she has had huge cock before, ramming home the point you know brah when you have big dick you waddle the next day you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know

fuck off you whore

At least she is also white. Was half expecting it to be a noodlewhore ngl. Even ricecels make noodlewhore sexbots, if noodles made a male sexbot 99.9999968713920384% chance it's gonna be white

It's over for biological Chad.

These male sex bots will come with giant spinning vibrating sybian cocks that no real Chad can compete with.

Lmao, someone should set that as their pfp
 20201030 201752

Fucking foids will take everything from men, I would like to see this cunt ran through by a whole gang of men armed with machetes.

Just use dark magic to transmogrify yourself into a chad sexdoll theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back