Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racism

Black guy = bad foreigner
White guy = love
understandable
The reasoning as to why Asiatics view Negros in such a negative light, is due to the fact that not only are they quite High-IQ, but they also tend to have an extremely collectivist & "hive minded" collective social consciousness. Probably a factor as to why Communism was able to gain a stronghold in the "East."

Asiatics also lack the G-allele, which is known to give humans empathy. As such, they are not susceptible to feeling guilt for Negros which Whites & other races feel.

@Corvus

This is interesting. We have a scientific explanation as to why asians lack empathy. So if empathy is a characteristic trait of primates, including non-human primates, then what does that make asians? They clearly are primates, but act more like insects.
I will have to do some more research into it before I can properly theorize a reason, but I've always seen this as one of the main factors separating Whites/Europeans from Eastern Asiatics. And I never said they are completely void of any empathy, it's just they lack it in comparison to Whites/Europeans & even other Eurasians such as Middle-Easterners.

It seems that empathy as well as creativity correlate heavily with one another in some way, so perhaps that provides a reason.