Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Ragefuel] These are the priorities of a woman who just had an abortion

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
But remember people, sex isn't important :soy: @ionlycopenow

foids are literally willing to get their bodies ripped apart and murder their own babies just to keep on having sex but of course sex is not important and they're ACKSHUALLY asexual (but only around their hubbies tee hee)

foids are literally willing to get their bodies ripped apart and murder their own babies just to keep on having sex but of course sex is not important and they're ACKSHUALLY asexual (but only around their hubbies tee hee)

I always think of this last panel (the one on the right) when i hear this jfl

Stupid femoids.

Every betabuxx needs to have this comic burned into their memory.
And this was made before Onlyfans was a thing. Now women can make 5-6 figures from Onlyfans, making 100k from moneymaxxing is not enough

And this was made before Onlyfans was a thing. Now women can make 5-6 figures from Onlyfans, making 100k from moneymaxxing is not enough
just be richer than Jeff Bezos theory

White men are the biggest cucks for this. Imagine allowing your women to kill babies just to whore out.

If you've ever had an abortion that automatically makes you a bad person in my book. Such a thing is unredeemable. Men who support it are ridiculous, chances are their mother would have aborted them if it was legal back then.

just be richer than Jeff Bezos theory
Bezos got divorce raped for nearly 40 billions. His ex became the 2nd or 3rd richest woman purely off divorce bucks :feelshaha:

White men are the biggest cucks for this. Imagine allowing your women to kill babies just to whore out.
I don't blame white cucks who allow this, I blame ALL white people and ethnic whores who allowed it to escalate to this point.

I don't blame white cucks who allow this, I blame ALL white people and ethnic whores who allowed it to escalate to this point.
I blame everyone who listened to the hooked noses. Which is mostly white people ofc