Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RageFuel][Venting][It's Over][Brutal]Another New Year's Eve spent alone.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
We must be the one of the psychologically toughest and most resilient group of people to have made it this far for so many years. It doesn't matter how many New Year's Eves I've spent alone, it still doesn't get any easier. In fact it's starting to get to me, and it's starting to feel like I'm breaking down.

I hate this fucking gay earth.

If I take off my headphones I can hear my neighbours playing music and having fun.

I hate this fucking gay earth.
Is that an ER reference?

Bkjy4pfqzwc81

What makes it even worse this time is that I got drunk last night and now I'm feeling horrible. It's going to be brutal.
Normal people wouldn't survive a week in my shoes.

If I'm still the same way after 5 years, I'll rope for sure. This last 2 weeks it's been especially brutal for some reason and it doesn't seem to get any better.

I just can't cope with how incredibly unfair it all is...

My older brother that mogs me to death is spending new year with his girlfriend and friends, while I am having daily panic atacks and nervous breakdowns. If I was just born better looking, I'd be going out with friends laughing getting drunk and doing stupid shit.

I'd be laying on a grass hill with my girlfriend watching the fireworks light up the cold, dark night sky as we share a new years kiss.

Instead of doing that I am getting worried how much worse 2024 will be for me than this year. Biologically I am alive, but in every other sense of the word I am as dead as a doornail and it's only getting worse.

Biologically I am alive, but in every other sense of the word I am as dead as a doornail and it's only getting worse.
The incel experience, summed up succinctly.

[Brutal] [JBW] [Dogpill] [ERfuelropemaxxed] same.

I should find you and we should play GTa together.