Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ragefuel

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
you see foids always laughing and teeheeing each other and they never are alone. ever. but ME Im forced to be alone just because of my looks. and when foids see me they laugh at my face and talk shit behind my back. chad also makes fun of my looks and makes as much people as possible aware of how ugly I am. nobody cares about my personality, talents (if I even had any), or what I do for fun, instead Im judged by my looks. because of this I always get anxiety when Im in a crowd or someone else is near me. bonus if I see a foid. on top of this the feminists want people like me to be extra afraid of going anywhere near foids

talking to people is so difficult for me aswell, probably because I’m a piece of shit who has no social skills and is locked up in my room all day because of society and my parents own shitty Decisions

talking to people is so difficult for me aswell, probably because I’m a piece of shit who has no social skills and is locked up in my room all day because of society and my parents own shitty Decisions

Brutal; such is common for the average subhuman, with your mistreatment and mockery being quite societally accepted, with no real reason for any one to be defending an isolated subhuman, and that combined with the horn effect and foid's general lack of care of those that they are unattracted to means that it's inevitable for your mistreatment to follow you around wherever you go. :feelsugh:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha: