Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ragefuel

imagine being a low life form mutt and 4'11" and thinking that you deserve better.

Not a single second.

I see.

Well, I'll continue along, as I always planned.

4'11 mulatto think anyone cares about her "standards" (stacey and chad laughing their asses off when smacktalking her behind her back in their kewl group)

She’s 4’11 she can throw a 1st grader on a bed at the most she thinks everyone is laughing with her but it’s at her

4'11 mulatto think anyone cares about her "standards" (stacey and chad laughing their asses off when smacktalking her behind her back in their kewl group)
Yeah but there are still millions of simps that would worship the ground she walked on

Yeah but there are still millions of simps that would worship the ground she walked on
I am one of them if she gave me as much as a passing glance in public tbh

I am one of them if she gave me as much as a passing glance in public tbh
Unconsciously I am similarly cucked ngl. But soon after that my consciousness kicks in and I realize how stupid that is.