Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

raising a daughter as a father is mega cuck trait

• Thread starter Deleted member 39576
  • Start date
Deleted member 39576

Deleted member 39576

looking at a woman is a sexual harrassment
-
imagine raising a toilet for years just so someone can peacefully piss on it. moreso, the toilet has no sense of loyalty. it will still crave for piss from other people.

raising a son as a asian father is like bringing a dead zombie into this world

I couldn’t do it. All those chads that would be blowing their load into her who are way younger than you when you finally had sex and a daughter that might not even be yours

imagine raising a toilet for years just so someone can peacefully piss on it. moreso, the toilet has no sense of loyalty. it will still crave for piss from other people.
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCODE4qeZOk

I couldn’t do it. All those chads that would be blowing their load into her who are way younger than you when you finally had sex and a daughter that might not even be yours
:bigbrain:

Since my inceldom led to lack of pride or honor I would. It doesn't matter if you guys call me cuck. Infact, I will teach her the blackpill to give me Chad grandsons to take care.

I would do a genetic test to ensure she is my daughter though.

And I believe that would be my character redemption as a ugly joe. Having Chad grandsons. :smonk:

Thats why arabs used to bury their daughters after birth

Thats why arabs used to bury their daughters after birth

Arabs are unironically based as fuck. I used to hate them, but now they have my respect for keeping women in their place.

Indeed Yeah its giga cuck in fact, because one day or another she gonna end in doggy at best (worst would be gangbang with chad/frat boy)

Last edited:
Since my inceldom led to lack of pride or honor I would. It doesn't matter if you guys call me cuck. Infact, I will teach her the blackpill to give me Chad grandsons to take care.

I would do a genetic test to ensure she is my daughter though.

And I believe that would be my character redemption as a ugly joe. Having Chad grandsons. :smonk:
Joined Feb 13, 2022
Posts 131
Online 1d 10h 16m

daughters are only meant to fuck :lul:

all that matters is rperoducing which you will never do so keep coping and cope on

the toilet has no sense of loyalty

I can't rule out the possibility that daughters as loving and doting as Bubbles exist...
...but if they did, how sub-1% a minority are we estimating is probable here guys?

12 year old daughter is prime :feelsLSD:

This

Could've sworn I've seen this post somewhere before.

12 year old daughter is prime :feelsLSD:
TrumpDaughter

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl -
That's why bride price was a thing in ancient times (still is, in some parts of Asia and Africa). Throughout history, a daughter was seen as kind of a burden -- not strong enough for hard tasks to help parents in their old age. Can't defend the house against enemies or thieves trying to steal livestock. If a bad boy impregnates her and bails, her father now has an extra mouth to feed. The ancients were based.

That's why bride price was a thing in ancient times (still is, in some parts of Asia and Africa).
Throughout history, a daughter was seen as kind of a burden -- not strong enough for hard tasks to help parents in their old age.
Can't defend the house against enemies or thieves trying to steal livestock.
If a bad boy impregnates her and bails, her father now has an extra mouth to feed.
The ancients were based.

that's based for the dad but not based for the incel who needs to buy his bride

conversely, a dowry where you pay a guy to marry your daughter is based for the chad getting paid to fuck his wife but cucked for the dad paying guys to fuck his daughter

christ imagine paying out dowries to some chad you don't respect

I would only be okay with this if I vetted the guy and thoroughly respected him to be a match for daughter but that's often not the case