Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

raising a daughter is PURE cuckoldry

• Thread starter autisticveganretard
  • Start date
A

autisticveganretard

Self-banned
-
you are making the life of some future whore better
every time you show up to her soccer games. every time you pay for her dance rehersals
every time you give her christmas presents or give her emotional support
it just makes her live better so she can be a better whore for chads and niggers the second she hits 13

honestly. ALL fathers of daughters are cuckolds
if i had a daughter im dumping her 100%. she will either be raised by the mother or grow up in a orphanage
honestly, i dont understand how you can love a future whore

every time you show up to her soccer games. every time you pay for her dance rehersals
it just makes her live better so she can be a better whore for chads and niggers the second she hits 13

if i had a daughter im dumping her 100%. she will either be raised by the mother or grow up in a orphanage

And the rebreeding begins when she gets knocked up and then that offspring will have offspring and it will keep on forever until an incel is born.

View attachment 1028038
And the rebreeding begins when she gets knocked up and then that offspring will have offspring and it will keep on forever until an incel is born.
im never having kids. i think its better if they arent born
but if i somehow had a daughter i would abandon her, for sure. or abuse her. i hate women

im never having kids. i think its better if they arent born
but if i somehow had a daughter i would abandon her, for sure. or abuse her. i hate women
Dont be an abusive human, Ship her to some grateful people in Cairo instead :feelsaww:

I mean true but it depends on how you raise her. If you let her whore around and become a slut for Chad and Tyrone to spitroast at house parties then obviously you're an 80 IQ brainwashed cuck but you don't necessarily have to. Very hard nowadays when just being on TikTok exposes them to 6'2 gymmaxxed prettyboy thirst traps and makes the foid feel like any male less then that is literal genetic filth that needs to be removed from the gene pool but it's possible. :bigbrain:

I mean true but it depends on how you raise her. If you let her whore around and become a slut for Chad and Tyrone to spitroast at house parties then obviously you're an 80 IQ brainwashed cuck but you don't necessarily have to. Very hard nowadays when just being on TikTok exposes them to 6'2 gymmaxxed prettyboy thirst traps and makes the foid feel like any male less then that is literal genetic filth that needs to be removed from the gene pool but it's possible. :bigbrain:
It's probably impossible to keep a foid from whoring around in this enviroment unless you go full Fritzl.

Daughters are only acceptable an unintended side effect if you are a stud with millions of kids with millions of different women and don't really interact with them.

My daughter will be mine forever.