Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Raising another man's kid and not even being in a relationship with the whore... Absolute cuckery

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200720 172102

Even Chadlites have to resort to this absolute cuckoldry to get a crumb of female attention. JFL.

(((hosanna)))

JFL, a foid won't even fuck a manlet when he takes care of her bastard spawn. it's fucking over for Sloan.

Chadlites
lolno
you are missing one very important detail
look closely at the picture
he's clearly a manlet
Absolutely brutal heightpill. Even if your face looks ok you can still fall into cuckdom

:feelsmega: Guys will do anything for a crumb and he doesn't even get that.

He's her looksmatch at least but too short to reproduce

Sad shit man

Raising another man's child is pathetic period. Relationship or not.

He already procreated and did his job and you get to pick up his slack and raise his demon spawn.

I dont know what spell this witch casted on this dude, but he is absolutely retarded for doing this

A friend raising the baby? USSR shouldve used all those nukes. i swear to fucking lord i don't mind living in a nuclear wasteland. It's better than this clown world

why he smile like that ?

That's the most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time

lolno
you are missing one very important detail
look closely at the picture
he's clearly a manlet
Absolutely brutal heightpill. Even if your face looks ok you can still fall into cuckdom

Well, he is not ugly enough to scare the children. So he is fine to be abused as a nanny for a stranger's kids.

It’s very brutal but this is how life is for many

He’s a case where limb lengthening surgery would probably dramatically change his life for the better. If he was just a few inches taller he would be her boyfriend rather than her nanny.

I don't see how a man could accept that unless he's a pedo.

Fucking cucks they destroy everything

Even Chadlites have to resort to this absolute cuckoldry to get a crumb of female attention. JFL.
Too short and feminine looking to be considered a chadlite

Raising a man's kid regardless of if you're in the relationship is cucked.

A good enough imo looking guy that still doesn't measure up height and framewise for foids to consider him anything but an orbiter cuck.
Foids have such an exaggerated stereotypical view of what they consider to be a man.
They are the ones enforcing "toxic masculinity" and gender roles.