Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ram temple built in India. Jai Shee Ram.

So you are saying brahmins were all good and just.
No, infact I hate Hinduism because it is a feminist and woman oriented religion.

But it is not only native to this land, it does not call for the destruction of "others" like Islam and Christianity. It can and reform itself.

We must not whitewash wrong doing of different communities of past, but it does mean we must spit on our past. Ancient and Modern Indian Mathematicians were bhramins like Aryabhata and Ramanujan

No, infact I hate Hinduism because it is a feminist and woman oriented religion.

But it is not only native to this land, it does not call for the destruction of "others" like Islam and Christianity. It can and reform itself.

We must not whitewash wrong doing of different communities of past, but it does mean we must spit on our past. Ancient and Modern Indian Mathematicians were bhramins like Aryabhata and Ramanujan
Stop playing the blame game retard, we are talking about how India doesn't need temples and Hindu nationalism
You try to justify your wrong doing by saying they also did it why don't you call them out. Are we fucking talking about them or Hindu nationalism

India doesn't need temples and Hindu nationalism
You can't counter a religion without another. It also it is rightfully our Indian property destroyed by sandnigger invaders and is part of decolonization.

Indian can fight among ourselves, it is our internal matter. Sandnigger and pommies must be kept outside.

You can't counter a religion without another. It also it is rightfully our Indian property destroyed by sandnigger invaders and is part of decolonization.

Indian can fight among ourselves, it is our internal matter. Sandnigger and pommies must be kept outside.
You are a retard who don't know how to argue, lm losing braincells arguing with you. and no you don't need a religion to counter other religion but you need science.

You are a retard who don't know how to argue, lm losing braincells arguing with you. and no you don't need a religion to counter other religion but you need science.
Dont argue with a pajeet nationalist.

Provide proof of bhramins committing crimes against dalits and then speak soyddit cuck NCP :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Dont argue with a pajeet nationalist.
I am not a Hindu nationalist. Its just that I hate sandniggers, pommies and commies and their lies on Hinduism

I am not a Hindu nationalist. Its just that I hate sandniggers, pommies and commies and their lies on Hinduism
Dude you think you can fool me ? I have seen plenty of self described 'athiests' like you who defend worthless shit like hinduism .

Dude you think you can fool me ? I have seen plenty of self described 'athiests' like you who defend worthless shit like hinduism .
Hindus are drunk in goomutra. All the Hindu woman have their attitude from stories and worship of Female Deities. That's why I hate it.

I am more of a believer of Digambar Jainsism as it claims supremacy of man before woman.

I am not like other Pajeets :society: :society: