Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ramadhan mubarak

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Ramadhan kareem boyos.
I hope the starvation helps me become leaner.

It's always nice to see non-Muslims like you attempt to fast with us! I commend you, fellow incel.

It's always nice to see non-Muslims like you attempt to fast with us! I commend you, fellow incel.
I just hope it helps with weight loss, i also love this month because of nice familly dinners.

I just hope it helps with weight loss, i also love this month because of nice familly dinners.

It will definitely help with the weight loss. What is your heritage?

Nice. I don't know any Tunisians in real life. The North Africans here are mostly from Morroco. Murtadcel?
Yes but no one knows, better to stay silent about it and not act pretentious towards others, it's also good because people aren't that inquisitive here.

Yes but no one knows, better to stay silent about it and not act pretentious towards others, it's also good because people aren't that inquisitive here.

First off all, I would like to pat on my back for guessing it correctly after your first two posts ITT. Second, if you don't want to be Muslim, then that is your problem and not your parents', as they cannot force you to stay Muslim. But I get where you are coming from. Isn't Tunisia pretty liberal overall, in the same vein as Jordan?

It will definitely help with the weight loss.
No bro its has the opposite effect. Starving yourself and then overeating during iftar causes your body to store more fat. Thats why the best way to lose weight is to have lots of small portions spread over the day...keeps the fatburning motor running.

No bro its has the opposite effect. Starving yourself and then overeating during iftar causes your body to store more fat. Thats why the best way to lose weight is to have lots of small portions spread over the day...keeps the fatburning motor running.
That’s if he over eats, if he sticks to water based foods to break the fast he will be good

I was going to mention that overeating has to be avoided, good that you pointed it out. But, you don't necessarily have to spread your meals throughout the day, water-fasting works as well, which means you fast from sunrise till sundown and only drink water throughout the day. My brother has been doing this for approximately a number of weeks and has lost a considerable amount of bodyfat.

Ramadhan kareem boyos.
I hope the starvation helps me become leaner.
I’ve done it before for 2 weeks to try it out, drink a shit ton of water or you will collapse. Lost like 20 lbs, first and second day will be hard but after that it should be fine.

I’ve done it before for 2 weeks to try it out, drink a shit ton of water or you will collapse. Lost like 20 lbs, first and second day will be hard but after that it should be fine.
I've done it before but i had my doubts but now, it seems like it does help with weight loss.

I've done it before but i had my doubts but now, it seems like it does help with weight loss.
It does a lot, you body is burning your own fat to survive basically, depending on your BMR you will lose more weight (taller and heavier you are more weight loss)

Get a scale for cheap from Walmart if you don’t have one and weigh yourself everyday you will lose 1lb a day min (at the start most will be water weight)

It does a lot, you body is burning your own fat to survive basically, depending on your BMR you will lose more weight (taller and heavier you are more weight loss)

Get a scale for cheap from Walmart if you don’t have one and weigh yourself everyday you will lose 1lb a day min (at the start most will be water weight)
I'm pretty broke right now so i'll borrow a scale from our friendly neighbors.
First off all, I would like to pat on my back for guessing it correctly after your first two posts ITT. Second, if you don't want to be Muslim, then that is your problem and not your parents', as they cannot force you to stay Muslim. But I get where you are coming from. Isn't Tunisia pretty liberal overall, in the same vein as Jordan?
It is the only arab country where apostasy is not a crime, the constitution doesn't recognize the existence of apostasy so you're still seen as muslim legally even if you just left and takfir is an offence i think.

Last edited: