Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Random Andalusian independentist meme.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★

Why do MENA always seem to want to assert proximity to South-Europe/Meds?

I've never seen Asiatics do the same with Russians/Slavs/Finns.

Why do MENA always seem to want to assert proximity to South-Europe/Meds?

I've never seen Asiatics do the same with Russians/Slavs/Finns.
yes al-andalus is very fetishized by muzzies

Didn't know andalusians had independentist ambitions

Free Al Andalus from spanshitanis

You will nevER have it back though: Not only is the population there genetically & phenotypically distinct, but they also are extremely nationalistic as well & probably very anti-immigrant.
Based Spainards brutally kicked the bloody degenerate subhumans Sandniggers in Crusade in Sandniggers occupied part of Spain

Based Spainards brutally kicked the bloody degenerate subhumans Sandniggers in Crusade in Sandniggers occupied part of Spain
Based Spaniard Meds kicked out Sandmonkeys: I'm not a fan of Christianity, but ofc Islam would have meant subjugation to external influences.

They also had a based Third Position movement, the Falange

_3.jpg

Everyone on this godforsaken penensula has independentist ambitions
I've heard about the Basques as well, kind of reminds me of the IRA

I've heard about the Basques as well, kind of reminds me of the IRA
Catalans too and to a lesser extent the Galicians but those don't have the same nasty reputation as the Basque sepratists

It wasn't a crusade genius, it was the reconquista.
Correct: I also read many Spaniards fled into the mountains & South France, but returned after the Reconquista.
Spaniard culture still borrows from Moorish to this day,
Somewhat, but you could say the same for Russia & Mongol/Tatar influence.
they just deny it because they want to be pure tradcaths like their northern neighbors.
Christianity is cringe, but it's better for them to utilize it to uphold a European identity.

You will nevER have it back though: Not only is the population there genetically & phenotypically distinct, but they also are extremely nationalistic as well & probably very anti-immigrant.
spaniards are some less nationalistic people in the world

@thespanishcel my bro can say more about this and al andalus

btw what do you think of baskid phenotype ?
I think it looks nice on foids tbh.
spaniards are some less nationalistic people in the world

@thespanishcel my bro can say more about this and al andalus
What I was getting at, is that since these guys are Nationalistic about their region enough to not want to associate with other Iberians, than why would they be fine with people who are genetically, culturally, linguistically, religiously, phenotypically etc. different?

Catalans too and to a lesser extent the Galicians but those don't have the same nasty reputation as the Basque sepratists
Yeah I heard the Basques were quite extreme, hence why I also mentioned the IRA(who were based tbh)

I heard Catalonia tried to secede a few years back, but that didn't work out: Galicians also are Celts I think, or have Celtic ancestry.

Define the racial sense.
Also, about earlier, wouldn't North Africans mixing with Southern Europeans for hundreds of years (as a result of Al-Andalus) mean that they are indeed closer to each other racially than they once were?
Nah, that didn't occur heavily contrary to what many think: In fact, from what I've heard, the Arabs/North Africans were a minority there, with most being converts, and with mixed-blood being removed after they got expelled.

The most striking results are that contemporary NW African and Iberian populations were found to have originated from distinctly different patrilineages and that the Strait of Gibraltar seems to have acted as a strong (although not complete) barrier to gene flow.

The Mediterranean Sea was a much less effective natural barrier than the Sahara desert,
Nah it still was a Barrier.

Principal component analysis revealed a significant clustering of the Mediterranean samples into North African and South European groups
thus explaining why mixing between North Africans and Southern Europeans was much more commonplace than North Africans and Central Africans, which also explains why some North Africans may identify themselves ad being closer to Southern Europeans than Central Africans.
They're an intermediary, they have some South European genetic components, but they also have a lot of standard MENA aspects(Natufian) as well as some Sub-Saharan: However, it does make sense they would want to identify with South Europeans more as opposed to Sub-Saharans.

Last edited:
Is this last line implying that North Africans are more mixed with Sub-Saharans, or am I reading it wrong?
Yeah they are somewhat mixed with them I think: Sub-Saharan gene-flow into Europe has been virtually non-existent, but North Africans do share a decent amount of affinity towards it.

I read another article once showing Sub-Saharan gene-flow into N. Africa only occurred within the last 1,500 years or so.

Most genetic composites show South Europeans have some affinity to the Levant & Caucus mountains, but they are mostly ANF/EEF genetically(found in all of Europe, but dominant in the South).

Last edited:
True.

You need to study a little. Spain did not exist at that time and neither did anything called "Spanish" except for that colonial concept used by the Romans to call "Hispania". The natives were conquered by Romans, then conquered by Germans, and then conquered by Arabs.

Spain, for practical purposes, has always been a bitch of empires until they had the opportunity to form their own for greater competition with the Anglo-Saxon world.

Both the Sahara Desert and the Mediterranean sea were in the way, I am surprised they even got to the North Africans.
Yeah both acted as barries, especially the Med Sea.

As for the Sub-Saharan blood, as I stated, it is fairly recent: I think some of it is to do with the slave-trade Arabs ran, and they were far more likely to engage in miscegenation with their Slaves as opposed to what Whites did. In fact, I think some passage from the Koran is literally about a black slave being freed & mixing with Arabs.
I believe this would be the Lebanese, Syrians, and Palestinians
Correct, but this goes back thousands of years; same for Asiatic blood in Slavs & Finns/Baltics.
As I've stated many times, I have no problem with Ethnics provided they are not in White/European countries.
I just enjoy the meme.
Fair enough, and plus from a geographical perspective you technically are Med.

I also like Nasheeds, though I'm not Islamic.
You need to study a little. Spain did not exist at that time and neither did anything called "Spanish" except for that colonial concept used by the Romans to call "Hispania". The natives were conquered by Romans, then conquered by Germans, and then conquered by Arabs.
Correct, you know your European history. :feelsokman:
Spain, for practical purposes, has always been a bitch of empires until they had the opportunity to form their own for greater competition with the Anglo-Saxon world.
Kek true, they also like to brag about how they had de-facto control over many parts of Italy:

When Rome ruled over them for centuries.

Spain did have a somewhat successful run at Empire-building though.

Is this last line implying that North Africans are more mixed with Sub-Saharans, or am I reading it wrong?
most don't unless you talk about some phenotypes who are transistional

unless you talk about KANGZ bragging about moors and ancient egypt being KANG