Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Random based 4chan comment

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★

Worth the read.

Before I used .is I used to browse 4chan

So this is my own screenshot of a based post its not some bullshit that I found online or on twitter or something.

It's true though, the less people the better honestly, you are more valuable and places in public are less busy, I hate going out in public and its a sea of people, and I don't even think its just because I am le inkwell

Which one looks more appealing to you.

My mother told me in 1970's she would go rollerblading in the city on a sunday and it would be empty, people were at church and at home on sundays.

You couldnt do something like that anymore. God everything sucks I wish I was a baby boomer or something.

I wish I lived in 1950's America and had a trad submissive wife and white fence.
Everything seemed amazing post world war 2, peak time to be a human for the common majority

First photo looks like a nightmare. That’s why I get panic attacks when going to beaches. The heat doesn’t make it any easier for me either

Totally hilarious dude?

Does my post humor you? :feelsYall:
First photo looks like a nightmare. That’s why I get panic attacks when going to beaches. The heat doesn’t make it any easier for me either
Photos obviously a worst case scenario but the beaches are crowded enough on a hot day, god I have not been to a beach forever, my body is so subhuman without a shirt on, but seeing all those 90% naked foids, its impossible to not stare, i always wish i could just jerk off there and there, it looks so much better in real life than on the screen.

Asian and Whites will just get replaced by shitskins and sandniggers who have a way higher birthrate

if niggers and shitskins were 1/10 of what they are now maybe i would be less upset about depopulation