Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Random facts about sudden infant death syndrome

smothermaxxers

Expected, not gonna lie.

SIDS is just a fancy term for asphyxia, caused by co sleeping, too many pillows and shit in the crib or smothering on vomit, basically asphyxiation without signs of physical trauma.

SIDS is just a fancy term for asphyxia, caused by co sleeping, too many pillows and shit in the crib or smothering on vomit, basically asphyxiation without signs of physical trauma.
Thank you for the information. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Yeah, its kind of interesting to see how baby boys are more likely to experience violence than baby girls.

Simply being born a male makes you more likely to be killed by others. Literally innocent baby boys are more likely to be harmed for the fact that they were born with a penis, because men aren't seen as worthy of compassion and empathy. Whether its circumcision or physically beating the baby to death.

I'm not expecting feminists to talk about this ever though. If even baby boys are more prone to experiencing violence then how does society overall treat men? I think that's one reason why women are more likely to beat their partners. They think violence against men is okay, but they'll cry if you strike them back to defend yourself. Or call the police and then the guy gets dragged to jail?

I guess this is the male privilege feminists are talking about