Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Random nig feels threatened by white spaces

It's crazy how a video saying the opposite would have the person's channel hit with a strike or even a ban.

It's crazy how a video saying the opposite would have the person's channel hit with a strike or even a ban.
exactly, he should be glad that he's not doing manual iykwIm

That nigger is like 80% white already jfl.

Black people with class and sophistication should be fine, they shouldn’t be hated. It’s the violent low IQ apes that should get all the hate. They give all blacks a bad name. They are the true niggers.

Black people with class and sophistication should be fine, they shouldn’t be hated. It’s the violent low IQ apes that should get all the hate. They give all blacks a bad name. They are the true niggers.
few in number though, hopefully they are the ones to rise up and not be retarded and live a decent life unlike the others

Well he's not wrong.

A lot of whites (especially white liberals) most certainly have that uneasiness about them in their tone. So the microaggressions naturally come with it. I could just tell that they barely interact with minorities.

The whites that I've interacted who weren't like that tended to be wiggers, white europeans, white homos, and white southern folks. In my estimation this is because working class wiggers tend to interact with minorities much more. White southern folks were forcedly integrated with blacks. And white europeans for whatever reason seem to be far less racist towards me as an asian guy. They talk to me like I'm one of their own consistently (which means I should try my luck in Europe as far as ascension)

White liberals on the otherhand I can tell are racist as fuck to me as an Asian guy. Especially the white feminist liberal toilets.

When you hear white liberals, RUN. Just fuckin run. I don't care if you're a asian guy, black guy, or green alien.

Last edited:
>Claims whites insert themselves in places were they don't belong
>Cry's about being a nigger in a majority white space

>feeling unsafe around whites

Do niggers really? I’ve (bar a few occasions) never been treated with any measure of kindness by a minority in my life.

If he were being totally truthful though, black people bully gay nigs pretty hard lol

< Niggerbabble
Not a millisecond