Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Random poll: have you ever been to Paris, France?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Have you ever been to Paris, France?

• Yes, I have been to Paris.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No, I have never been to Paris.

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Went with school once. Definitely nothing special.

Yeah when I was like 8, we went to Disney world and the Eiffel tower, turns out all the disney characters speak french there and it took away my immersion.

“There’s no such thing as a stranger in Paris”

De Gaulle was based.

I don't think I will ever go there since stuff like wine and cheese is of zero interest to me as a matter of fact I dislike it.
So I would just go to see a tower and 1 or 2 other landmarks while surrounded by shitskins and other tourists in a country where I cannot speak anything except yes and baguette.

Just a tourist destination for sexhavers since its the capital of love for some reason.

I was in another big city in France , it was like london if you replaced curries with north africans

No, but I would like to go though

I went there at 15 during the middle school final trip (in Spain middle school ends at 15). Overall good times but we stayed in a hotel in a suburb called Aubervilliers which looked more like Senegal or Algeria than France kek. We even went to Disneyland.

No but i would like to. Alread been in Nice last year and it was really beautiful there despite all the niggers and sandniggers

I did not see one dog in the video - wonderful! Baby boomers destroyed the planet for fun.

Not one dog, not one ethnic in the entire video!

What changed? - the Sexual Revolution!